Sponsored

Any new exhaust options for 2016 GT?

randotheking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTPP
I've been using Roush AB on my 2016 GTPP for years but I have seen some new exhausts being released so I'm wondering if I missed anything.

I wish the Roush were deeper/louder but the only way for me to accomplish that would be to remove the resonator, which I hear makes it obnoxiously loud...not looking for that.
Sponsored

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
I've been using Roush AB on my 2016 GTPP for years but I have seen some new exhausts being released so I'm wondering if I missed anything.

I wish the Roush were deeper/louder but the only way for me to accomplish that would be to remove the resonator, which I hear makes it obnoxiously loud...not looking for that.
Theres a thread where a guy compiled every s550 exhaust clip on the internet.

That said, its so subjective my best advice would be to look online and pick the system u think u like the most.

I personally love the borla s type 2.5 with x pipes.

Or long tube headers, x pipe into oem ford gt500 mufflers

Coyote15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Abe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
The roush ab is probably as loud as axle backs get. I used to have it. I wanted it louder so I got an h pipe which sounds amazing. Except the cold starts are quite obnoxious. Luckily I am in an underground parking without people around so I just close the door.

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
The roush ab is probably as loud as axle backs get. I used to have it. I wanted it louder so I got an h pipe which sounds amazing. Except the cold starts are quite obnoxious. Luckily I am in an underground parking without people around so I just close the door.
I dont know if I'm getting old but nowadays I'm all about tone vs volume. And I've become a bit of a exhaust tone snob
Sponsored