Sponsored

Any dealers in AZ that have fair prices on OEM parts?

KilluminatiDre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I was looking to get a 2018 rear bumber and american muscle had it for 452 shipped then suddenly went to 699 shipped. I see it online for 360-400 before shipping but of course the shipping kills it and none of the websites reply when i ask about possibility of local pickup. Does anyone know of any dealers in the valley that are fair when it comes to OEM parts?
Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
All the ford dealers I've tried out here suck for pricing. Not sure why. Acura of peoria has been giving me wholesale pricing for over 20 years. Even after a 10 year hiatus.

I'd reach out to Levittown Ford on the forum here. I just got a quote from them and pricing was good and he gave me a free shipping code. Worth a try.

OP
OP

KilluminatiDre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
All the ford dealers I've tried out here suck for pricing. Not sure why. Acura of peoria has been giving me wholesale pricing for over 20 years. Even after a 10 year hiatus.

I'd reach out to Levittown Ford on the forum here. I just got a quote from them and pricing was good and he gave me a free shipping code. Worth a try.

Thanks. I will reach out to them.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Last edited:

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Just for future reference the AZ dealerships I have been to follow fordparts.com pricing. They will all match fordparts pricing but I don't think they will go lower. Some things are really reasonably priced and some things are rediculous.
Sponsored