Sponsored

Any Canadians Close to Having Theirs Yet?

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
[ QUOTE=whoishomer;106990]Any thoughts on when would be the ideal time to order one and have it come in just in time for Spring? No point getting one now and parking it for months with Edmonton winter coming up...[/QUOTE]

Winter tires bro! The mustang is fully capable of driving in snow with its new snow/wet mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
[ QUOTE=whoishomer;106990]Any thoughts on when would be the ideal time to order one and have it come in just in time for Spring? No point getting one now and parking it for months with Edmonton winter coming up...

Winter tires bro! The mustang is fully capable of driving in snow with its new snow/wet mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. the 2015 Mustang will be my 5th RWD car and they get better all the time in snow. With snow/wet mode, traction control, stability control, LSD and winter tires it should be fine

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
I drove a Smart Cdi through the Edmonton winter and driving now a 2000 Mercedes C230 as a winter beater. RWD drives like a GoCart.

whoishomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm planning on getting the performance pack...id hate to imagine what it would cost for winter rims/tires that would fit. I drove my 2013 in the winter and it wasn't horrible, but it wasn't something I'd want to do everyday either. Not sure how much better the 2015 would be..

back to the original question...any thoughts on when would be the best time to order and have the car in time for spring?

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
The production is running in a couple weeks to 100%. So I would order in March 2015 or get one from the dealer lot in April. I did get a very good price from Kentwood Ford in Edmonton. Ask for Gavin..
Sponsored