Sponsored

Any avid bikers plan on getting a hitch receiver?

Laserbrain

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Vehicle Showcase
Oh, no. Licence plate screws don't go into any substantial structure, just the bumper cover.
The bumper cover is cosmetic and mostly held on by plastic clips.

That's a disaster waiting to happen.
Sponsored

Seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Oh, no. Licence plate screws don't go into any substantial structure, just the bumper cover.
The bumper cover is cosmetic and mostly held on by plastic clips.

That's a disaster waiting to happen.
Thanks for posting the video. Saved me some time from looking. He swears he used it for years on his car. I am just not sure i can bring myself to try it. I mean if my bike, my car and a human being were all in the middle of a road and a bus was barrelling towards them, and i only had time to save one, I wouldnt be able to choose between the two (sorry random stranger you are now a pancake). What im sayin is i love the car and the bike and wouldnt want something bad to happen to either.

• Haha
Reactions: boB

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Thanks for posting the video. Saved me some time from looking. He swears he used it for years on his car. I am just not sure i can bring myself to try it. I mean if my bike, my car and a human being were all in the middle of a road and a bus was barrelling towards them, and i only had time to save one, I wouldnt be able to choose between the two (sorry random stranger you are now a pancake). What im sayin is i love the car and the bike and wouldnt want something bad to happen to either.
Save the car, try to save the bike, sorry random stranger. ;)
I will likely still go with the Draw-Tite hitch and 1UP-USA rack for my 40 lb eMTB.

Seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Save the car, try to save the bike, sorry random stranger. ;)
I will likely still go with the Draw-Tite hitch and 1UP-USA rack for my 40 lb eMTB.
It was actually easier for me to get the car. Found it in stock 20 minutes away. After waiting months for Trek to build the bike i gave up and found one in stock 6 hours away. Stoopid shortages. But yeah would prolly still save the car first.
Sponsored