Sponsored

Any aftermarket spoilers that cover roush spoiler holes?

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I have a roush spoiler on my car and wouldn't mind switching it up but it seems my options are basically null since I have holes in the back of the trunk.

Anybody switched it out for another spoiler that covered the holes?
Sponsored

jlstro3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
i bought the ikon motorsports gt350r wing off of ebay. it covered all the holes nicely. make no mistake though, you're buying a 200 dollar spoiler in that case and you get what you pay for. i dont hate it by any means but it shows it's price point.

OP
OP
AttiS550

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
i bought the ikon motorsports gt350r wing off of ebay. it covered all the holes nicely. make no mistake though, you're buying a 200 dollar spoiler in that case and you get what you pay for. i dont hate it by any means but it shows it's price point.
Confused as how this would cover roush holes since they are on the back lip of the trunk as opposed to the top like most others....

jlstro3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Confused as how this would cover roush holes since they are on the back lip of the trunk as opposed to the top like most others....
totally my bad, i guess i was thinking the mmd (?) that covers the stock holes. disregard my dumb post! haha.

Charlie1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Prem/Perf
I too, am interested in this. Keep in mind, peeps, the Roush wing attaches to the TOP REAR of the trunk. Most other wings are on the TIPPIE TOP of the trunk.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AttiS550

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
totally my bad, i guess i was thinking the mmd (?) that covers the stock holes. disregard my dumb post! haha.
No worries man

OP
OP
AttiS550

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I too, am interested in this. Keep in mind, peeps, the Roush wing attaches to the TOP REAR of the trunk. Most other wings are on the TIPPIE TOP of the trunk.
One option I was looking at would be the Anderson composites trunk with integrated spoiler (I think it looks really sick) and the non carbon one is $599. Plus you would have to get it painted which I can only imagine would cost an arm and a leg as well :(

Nick71692

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Mustang
I was thinking of doing the same thing...the cheapest route MAY be swapping trunks with someone and buying a new spoiler. Its not that I hate my Roush by any means but something a little more aggressive would be nice