Anticipation

Grandmarshal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
looks awesome! did you install yourself?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looks awesome! did you install yourself?
I did not install myself. I ended up going to Southwest Ford in weatherford. Lowest price from any dealer I called. Lower than a few independent shops and quite honestly... I guess it felt pretty good having a really good ilignment and the 'ford' paperwork in the glove box.

Now if I had my own lift it might have been a different story.

Grandmarshal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
i'm looking to do that next, mind me asking how much they quoted you to install springs and alignment?

OP
OP

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Grandmarshal I don't mind a bit. I was quoted a different price for the front than the back of course but the guy quoted me under 550. I got a wide range of quotes from dealers. one was 1300! but most were around 750 - 800 mark. Some independent shops were 750 including alignment some not including it. Had a great offer for 250 but wouldn't include alignment and we just couldn't connect with timing.

So in the end I just decided to go with the dealership in weatherford. When I went to pick the car up it came out to about 700 something and the service guy says ok what did I quote ya? I told him and he said ok cool 550 it is. Really nice guy. It may be more than I really 'wanted' to pay but he showed me the caster / camber adjustments on the car and that it was all in the green and so I have some comfort knowing things are done well.

so it's Ramon Noodles for a while now. ;)

Sponsored

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
Looks great Red2!!!!

Pootie_Stang

Wah Dah Ta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP Base
I did not install myself. I ended up going to Southwest Ford in weatherford. Lowest price from any dealer I called. Lower than a few independent shops and quite honestly... I guess it felt pretty good having a really good ilignment and the 'ford' paperwork in the glove box.

Now if I had my own lift it might have been a different story.
southwest in weatherford is where i ordered mine car from, they're good dudes out there
Sponsored