Sponsored

Anthony@HTM

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Just wanted to drop some feedback for Anthony over at HTM. Long story short, I Reordered some fluids from him and wanted it shipped to my new address. I've bought stuff in the past but I have since moved to a new location. He had my old address saved for quick ordering and shipped the stuff to my old location. Blazing speed, delivered in 24 hours. I saw the tracking had gone there and contacted him to let him know it wasn't supposed to go there, and it was probably partially my fault for not making it clear. I said I would just buy another set of fluids and pay for the mistake. To my surprised he told me not to worry about it and shipped it out on his penny and just like before delivered in 24 hours!

In my opinion theres not enough vendors out there like him. Great customer service, All my PM's have been answered promptly within the hour during any time of day, even late at night, on a weekend. I bug him a ton with car related questions and he always takes the time to answer them for me. Highly recommended, and great guy to work with. Keep it up anthony!
Sponsored

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
I agree 100%...he just shipped out some oil for me and the experience has been great. Keep up the great work brother!!

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Just wanted to drop some feedback for Anthony over at HTM. Long story short, I Reordered some fluids from him and wanted it shipped to my new address. I've bought stuff in the past but I have since moved to a new location. He had my old address saved for quick ordering and shipped the stuff to my old location. Blazing speed, delivered in 24 hours. I saw the tracking had gone there and contacted him to let him know it wasn't supposed to go there, and it was probably partially my fault for not making it clear. I said I would just buy another set of fluids and pay for the mistake. To my surprised he told me not to worry about it and shipped it out on his penny and just like before delivered in 24 hours!

In my opinion theres not enough vendors out there like him. Great customer service, All my PM's have been answered promptly within the hour during any time of day, even late at night, on a weekend. I bug him a ton with car related questions and he always takes the time to answer them for me. Highly recommended, and great guy to work with. Keep it up anthony!
Sorry what's HTM? I want to add them to my vendors list

Sponsored

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
Put your g-dang website URL in your signature :)
Heelandtoemotorsports.com

I have 10s of thousands of parts so I don't have much listed on the website.

I can also give much better deals through pm as well!

Brent Dalton

Sua Sponte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I've also ordered stuff from Anthony. He always goes above and beyond. Nice to have someone that also tracks their car that can give first hand advice on products. :thumbsup:

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
I've also ordered stuff from Anthony. He always goes above and beyond. Nice to have someone that also tracks their car that can give first hand advice on products. :thumbsup:
The feedback is much appreciated, I handle a lot of pms everyday so getting feedback really makes it worth while.
Sponsored