Another Oxford White Mustang GT

sunny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sunny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Black on Black
Neither personally. I like the small badges [MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] has on his (Whipple supercharged) and [MENTION=26633]sunny[/MENTION] has on his. They about 2 inches in length. Nice and subtle. Something that big, might be a bit, in your face. if you wanted to add black there, do spears, and do the v8 coyote writing in white over it, or do a badge over black spears. Again, personal preference here, do what you like it's your car ;)!
yep, imo subtle is better... but depends how 'loud and lairy' u want to be... Each to their own... your car looks great though...

35456216931_3fcedbb4c8_b.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
hmm... ill have to have a think about it. I do like loud though. I mean, isn't that the point of owning an American muscle car? :lol:

ill play around with sizing and what I want it to say on the hood.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
hmm... ill have to have a think about it. I do like loud though. I mean, isn't that the point of owning an American muscle car? :lol:

The way your going, might as well get some of those fancy Pzero tyres with the white lettering on the tyre walls too. :D :D :D :lol:

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
yep, imo subtle is better... but depends how 'loud and lairy' u want to be... Each to their own... your car looks great though...

35456216931_3fcedbb4c8_b.jpg
What rear wiling is that [MENTION=26633]sunny[/MENTION]? Got any other angles of it?

sunny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sunny
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

sunny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sunny
Vehicle(s)

Its defo loud as it is... depends how much more 'louder' u want it!!
Go crazy mate, your car..... your opinon is wat matters at the end of the day...

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
The way your going, might as well get some of those fancy Pzero tyres with the white lettering on the tyre walls too. :D :D :D :lol:
Done right, it'll look so good. Not sure about it on a white car though, need to see pics.

244833d1373594376-white-letter-tires-dip-tires.jpg

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Done right, it'll look so good. Not sure about it on a white car though, need to see pics.

244833d1373594376-white-letter-tires-dip-tires.jpg
That looks like the raised stick on lettering shown in that pic... which looks good but a pain in the arse to do.

I've just bought a set of Sharpie oil based paint pens for doing my PZ's which are just languishing in the garage on the original wheels, and intention is I'm then just gonna get some spacers and fit them for show burnouts and sprints.

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally the new front bumper is on. All painted along with the EU Sto N Sho and custom upper and lower grilles.

Waiting to get a quote for the suspension refit and will take it from there.

I have actually been thinking about the lettering. Not in white though but in blue to match the super snake strips I will have done along with rockers.
F32C187E-4D5D-48CC-8C56-F79FCE8BDF1F.jpg
A5CBD798-B7E8-417E-8CE7-822DC0D150A0.jpg

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Have to say... that hood does look superb :thumbsup: !

Black accent stripes with white lettering would look killer IMO !

Sponsored
OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheers Nookie

I'm going to think about the best way to go about the lettering.

Ordered this carbon fibre things. I think they will look good especially due to the Carbon fibre rear wing at the rear.

Also got quotes for wrapping the roof gloss black, super snake over the top stripes and the 2017 Shelby super snake rocker stripes as well but they will say king cobra and mustang instead. ÂŁ300 plus Vat at blueprint but they want to put a joint where the vents are. That's really putting me off.

The other place will get back to me on Monday. He is confident that the way he will do it won't be a problem at all when using 3M materials.

EDIT - o and got a quote back from Ford asking for 5 hours of Labour to swap out the suspension. I think they are having a laugh. 5 bloody hours. It's a 3 hour job MAX. I'm not paying for the other two hours just because their techs don't do this job often.
IMG_8174.jpg

Last edited:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Cheers Nookie

I'm going to think about the best way to go about the lettering.

Ordered this carbon fibre things. I think they will look good especially due to the Carbon fibre rear wing at the rear.

Also got quotes for wrapping the roof gloss black, super snake over the top stripes and the 2017 Shelby super snake rocker stripes as well but they will say king cobra and mustang instead. ÂŁ300 plus Vat at blueprint but they want to put a joint where the vents are. That's really putting me off.

The other place will get back to me on Monday. He is confident that the way he will do it won't be a problem at all when using 3M materials.
They look nice, just don't go all out for the Cannards that are also done, they look a bit shitty.

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nah, I don't like the look they give. I do want a proper front splitter with the two holding struts tho

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Another subtle visual mod. Tested to legal speed limit last night.

I really like it. Needed a bit of sanding and polishing but the end result is better than what I expected. No screws, stuck on using 3M doublesided automotive tape after I made sure I cleaned all the wax off etc using autoglym wax remover.
sf.png

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=28566]V8_MOTOR[/MENTION] are these the aliexpress ones? Saw them on there, seriously considering it as a "subtle" kind of look, but don't want to go too overboard (Not for my ecoboost, the project one that now has [MENTION=20104]666mac[/MENTION] 's old CF Hood :love: )
Sponsored