An aftermarket body option that's not a GT350 or 500 clone

Risto2G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2, Recaro, B&O K7 GSXR750
Finally came across an aftermarket body mod for the mustang not straight mimicking the big brothers. Though not a direct replica, it does look like it took some cues from the GT500 and also the Mach 1 for the front. I'm kinda iffy on it, but like that it's something somewhat different. I do really like the enclosed rear diffuser though! Figured I'd pass it on and see what others thought of it and add to the visual mod options. Found it through Amazon of all places weirdly enough.

61HVkN3-q0L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

61LUWiNgiAL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
Sponsored

mustangpegasus51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
In all of the internet I've yet to find someone that has actually tried to install this, let alone successfully. All I've seen is others recommending to not to get one of these, although again I haven't seen anyone really document trying to get one of these bolted on so it's here nor there.

OP
OP
Risto2G

Risto2G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2, Recaro, B&O K7 GSXR750
In all of the internet I've yet to find someone that has actually tried to install this, let alone successfully. All I've seen is others recommending to not to get one of these, although again I haven't seen anyone really document trying to get one of these bolted on so it's here nor there.
Ah, this is the first I saw of it. Did a search here on the maker but nothing came up. I can see why there's not any word on anyone trying it because it's pretty pricey for an unknown fit. Not a huge fan of wide body, but I thought the front end was something different and liked the diffuser.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
I'm thinking getting the wheels/tires to fill up fenders will be expensive if you can find them. The front looks similar to Roush to me.

mustangpegasus51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Ah, this is the first I saw of it. Did a search here on the maker but nothing came up. I can see why there's not any word on anyone trying it because it's pretty pricey for an unknown fit. Not a huge fan of wide body, but I thought the front end was something different and liked the diffuser.
Yeah I actually like the look of the bumper. I remember there being discussion about Toshi Lu using a similar bodykit for his pre-2018 S550 (I think mostly just the fender flares) but don't know if it's actually the Duraflex one.

As you said it's hard to know how it would turn out until someone tries it. It does look sharp. The legal disclaimers about fitment do give me some pause; but I think most aftermarket manufacturers do that. Links below for bumper + specialized belly pan for anyone interested:

Bumper: https://www.drivenbystyle.com/2018-...ex-grid-front-bumper-cover-1-piece-56117.html

Belly pan: https://www.drivenbystyle.com/2018-...id-front-lip-under-spoiler-1-piece-56181.html
Sponsored