Americanmuscle.com return issues

molson42

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT premium
I wanted to share yet another subpar return experience with American muscle. com. Like many others I received a Christmas gift from the site after sharing my wishlist with relatives. I received a few duplicate items and contacted AM for a return and store credit. Of course I was told they can only issue a credit to the purchaser even though I had a number of ways to verify the buyer and shipping info and our accounts. They tell me that they are going to charge me $10 for a shipping label for each item even though the items are small and can fit in one box. I finally convinced them to waive the fees and issue a store credit to the purchaser so that I can go in later and buy something else from her account. So I find out that my returns are received and they issued a credit to the charge card on file just as I had confirmed they would not do. I call to complain and of course there is no record of any conversation and there is nothing they can or will do. Now I get to bother my niece and let her know to make sure her card shows a credit. I had a prior issue with a return from them where I put two items in the same box even though they were properly marked with separate numbers and I guess that is too complex for their return staff. If it wasn't for the pricing I would probably never shop with them again.
Sponsored