irmoviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Item - https://www.steeda.com/steeda-555-8151-s550-billet-rear-shock-mount
I had bought these billet rear upper mounts to install KW3 Coilovers on my 18 GT. During the process I realized the bottom misalignment spacer wouldn't work as it didn't slide over the non removable spacer already on the coilover (even though the kit said it would work. Attempted without the bottom spacer and it had roughly 1/4" of play. I took several photos then called steeda. 20 min phone conversation regarding my situation and an email from the product design team on a spacer that will fit WITHIN AN HOUR. That product shipped out today. I am beyond impressed with Steeda for caring for their customers. I had mentioned to them that I bought them from a forum member and not directly from them and it didn't matter, they wanted to take care of me.
Great job Steeda!

View media item 16998View media item 16997View media item 16996View media item 16999View media item 17000View media item 17001
Sponsored

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Ruby Red Metallic
All my dealings with Steeda have been 110% Plus! Great products, " SES " LOL...... Super Excellent Support! :thumbsup: