• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT350 Alpine Audio Components for Sale from GT350

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Listed for sale are a variety of stereo components I pulled out of my car that the previous owner installed. Photos are on my build thread of how they looked installed, and the removal. The stereo was unbelievable, but not exactly what I was going for with a track focused car. I would like to sell everyone to one person, but if there are no takers, am willing to piece out. I also have two subs that are built into my rear seats (Take a look at my build thread linked in my signature if you are curious about them) that I would be willing to sell. I know they are 8", but I've not pulled them out to see the specs. They are heavy though, the rear seat backs with the sub installed into them each weigh about 35 lbs. If someone is interested, I will dig into them.

So for sale are:
Alpine Mono power amp pdx-m6: $300
Alpine 4 channel power amp pdx-f6: $300
Focal Elite k2 power crossover: $60 each, $100 for both
Alpine System integration audio processor PXA-H800: Used Units for $800, sell for $300
Alpine 4 channel power amp MRX-F35: $70

Buy all of it, $900 plus shipping. Shipping is on the buyer for all components. All components come with the necessary connectors that came with the unit, and I will even throw in the cables for them. Two of the amps don't have hte original cover that goes around the outside of them, but can be purchased for cheap.

Any questions, let me know.

PXL_20220701_234304676.jpg

PXL_20220701_234310105.jpg

PXL_20220701_234329007.jpg

PXL_20220701_234339150.jpg

PXL_20220701_234343599.jpg

PXL_20220701_234350614.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
WItoTX

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Mods, could you help me move this to the Audio classifieds? I am not sure why I put it in the GT350 thread, but it clearly is the wrong spot.

Thanks,