ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
I see you are in CO. How about this one in Grand Junction.. It is in stock. https://www.westernslopeford.com/searchnew.aspx?q=shelby
NICE!! That has my three favorite options: Stripes, Tech Package, and Leather Seats! Even has the carbon fiber dash - and it's $2500 cheaper than mine - and it's in stock! "Hello, Phoenix Travel, I need a one-way ticket to Grand Junction. No round trip, I'm driving back!" LOL!
Sponsored

Bird of prey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Gold wing 2020 f-150 pro stock mustang. 2019 Shelby gt 350
Well that’s a pretty nice one. I like the price. I did just get a call back from the guy in Colorado Springs that was wanting 10 over. He’s asking one Thousand Over now. Going to think it over for the night but I’m leaning towards not Taking it.

Last edited:

Bird of prey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Called the dealer in Western slope Colorado someone already put a deposit down.
he told me they’ve tried to call him several times but are getting no answer. So they’re kind of in limbo right now.

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
Called the dealer in Western slope Colorado someone already put a deposit down.
he told me they’ve tried to call him several times but are getting no answer. So they’re kind of in limbo right now.
I am sure they will give him some kind of deadline to purchase. Keep waving cash under their noses maybe they will bite.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
FYI, I've had this car bookmarked for 10 months now. It has not moved at all. It's a new 2018 Leadfoot Gray with White stripes at a dealer in CO. It's one of my favorite combos. They were firm at MSRP for a long time but I called today and they said it's now $3,500 off. Not fantastic pricing for a 2018 but I am not aware of many (or any) LF with White stripes left in the country. Maybe you can negotiate further too.

https://www.summitford.net/new/Ford...6b1f69cec0d7da82d9.htm?mycarsr=vdp-recentCars

And here is their video of it that I've probably watched 50x :) Man this car looks good...

Sponsored

QWKVUDU23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP - 2019 GT350R - 2018 Raptor
FYI, I've had this car bookmarked for 10 months now. It has not moved at all. It's a new 2018 Leadfoot Gray with White stripes at a dealer in CO. It's one of my favorite combos. They were firm at MSRP for a long time but I called today and they said it's now $3,500 off. Not fantastic pricing for a 2018 but I am not aware of many (or any) LF with White stripes left in the country. Maybe you can negotiate further too.

https://www.summitford.net/new/Ford...6b1f69cec0d7da82d9.htm?mycarsr=vdp-recentCars

And here is their video of it that I've probably watched 50x :) Man this car looks good...

If I would have found this on prior to ordering my R I would have picked it up. It's the exact color and options as the one I owned that was totaled, I guess I should have hired you to locate one for me. LFG is my favorite color on the 350's, I went to buy white originally and showed up to the dealer and the LFG was sitting so pretty...it was a done deal. Someone should scoop that deal up.

Bird of prey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve actually seen that video before, but I’m going to hold out for a 19. Dealer in Trinidad Colorado still has his 18. drove by once last winter saw they had it sitting outside covered in snow. Dealer in Woodward Oklahoma has a gray 18 Saw it last Saturday was sitting out front absolutely filthy and covered in bird crap even had cobwebs on it

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
I’ve actually seen that video before, but I’m going to hold out for a 19. Dealer in Trinidad Colorado still has his 18. drove by once last winter saw they had it sitting outside covered in snow. Dealer in Woodward Oklahoma has a gray 18 Saw it last Saturday was sitting out front absolutely filthy and covered in bird crap even had cobwebs on it
Bird crap is one thing but a little precip ain't gonna hurt shit. I can certainly understand holding out for the B&O but if the deal is right... Nothing else about the 19 really stands out enough. In fact if we're talking 18R vs 19R, The interior color scheme and Recaros change are an absolute negative imo.

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
Nothing else about the 19 really stands out enough. In fact if we're talking 18R vs 19R, The interior color scheme and Recaros change are an absolute negative imo.
We are not talking R here. There have been a number of changes to the 2019 to make it worth waiting for. Plus the 2020 MY is on the horizon.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
my post (#1802) above was mainly for someone looking for a LFG and white stripes. i dont think there are many or any remaining at dealers, could be wrong of course, but for sure not many. that was the exact combo i wanted when i started looking late last summer. but i wasnt gonna pay sticker. when a deal opened for my R, i jumped on it but man i wanted that LFG w white!

Sponsored

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
We are not talking R here. There have been a number of changes to the 2019 to make it worth waiting for. Plus the 2020 MY is on the horizon.
Yes I know. And if the MY 18 deal is right, I'd take the 18. Like I said.

Jiminizer22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2017 GT PP
I had a chance to try the B&O in a 2019 gt350 vs my shaker pro in my 17 gt. There is a very negligable difference in sound quality. The B&O has a little more bass clarity but seems to have less midrange. I was a little disappointed I thought it would be a bigger upgrade.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
I had a chance to try the B&O in a 2019 gt350 vs my shaker pro in my 17 gt. There is a very negligable difference in sound quality. The B&O has a little more bass clarity but seems to have less midrange. I was a little disappointed I thought it would be a bigger upgrade.
Exactly my thoughts as well. I had a Shaker 1000 in my 14 GT500. My neighbor has the B&O in his Bullitt. I'm not overwhelmed. I can go get some aftermarket base if wanted to.