Sponsored

Alignment Shop

KRS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Does anyone have a referral they can give me for a good alignment shop. I am tired of all these horrible shops that do a half a** job.

I just finished the air suspension install on my car and would like a good shop to get the alignment set good.

I am located near Pasadena but I am willing to drive up to 45 mins in any direction.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

OP
OP
KRS550

KRS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
did u find a shop? i assume you have by now. but i've heard really good reviews from mod bargains and also chewerks.
Yes sir. I ended up going to a place in Glendale called Andys Alignment. The guys there did a killer job and knew what they were doing. Worked out for me too since it was only like a 10 min drive. I appreciate your response though!

OP
OP
KRS550

KRS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
do you remember what they charged? and did their instruments grab the tires or the wheels? or would have some other technology for aligning? glad it worked out for you, I'll eventually need to find a place myself.
Looks like it grabs the whole wheel/tire.
o.jpg

Pricing is different per vehicle. Normal alignment shops wanted like 80 bucks and they only adjusted toe. I believe he did my car for 100 bucks and that included adjusting toe, caster, camber, etc etc on air. The car handles phenomenal. I would highly recommend them and they will be the guys I go to all the time. Its a father son business. If you go tell them the white bagged mustang told you about them and they might help you out more. Super chill people.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/andys-alignment-glendale

Sponsored

Racinjason65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1M-82
Dale’s Frame and Alignmemt in Huntington Beach. They specialize in hot rods and muscle cars with aftermarket suspension. They don’t take appointments, they are first come, first serve. There is usually a line of cars at their front door before they open in the morning.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like it grabs the whole wheel/tire.
o.jpg

Pricing is different per vehicle. Normal alignment shops wanted like 80 bucks and they only adjusted toe. I believe he did my car for 100 bucks and that included adjusting toe, caster, camber, etc etc on air. The car handles phenomenal. I would highly recommend them and they will be the guys I go to all the time. Its a father son business. If you go tell them the white bagged mustang told you about them and they might help you out more. Super chill people.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/andys-alignment-glendale
Just saw this. It is an hour drive for me but I think it sounds like it will be worth it. I am not even sure that I need one as the car drives great but at 32K miles I am thinking what the hell.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
+1 for Andy's Alignment, ask for Arthur.
Now that I got the new wheels and tires I was shocked by the wear on the fronts. Kind of scared me I was driving fast on those. The belts were coming through.

Going to make the trip here to get it done.
Sponsored