Sponsored

Alignment shop in Corona/Riverside area?

Gray Stang66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruben
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Does anyone know of a good shop that does 4 wheel alignment in Corona or Riverside? I just put some new rims and tires (wider) on my 2022 GT and it looks like the rear toe angle may be off . Not sure if the dealership will do it for free since I put new rims and tires on the car. Not sure if I really want the dealership to do it.
Sponsored

JustSomeGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JustSomeGuy
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Dealerships will do it for sure, but they will F it up. I used a place called Magic Lathe and Automotive in Norco for my wife’s car a little while ago and they did a great job. Reasonable price, nice people, well done job.

When I did had my alignment on my Mustang done I wanted the bushings clocked so I drove quite a bit to a “race shop” that knew what I was talking about.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Who put your wheels on? When I get new wheels, the same place always does the alignment for me.

OP
OP

Gray Stang66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruben
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Dealerships will do it for sure, but they will F it up. I used a place called Magic Lathe and Automotive in Norco for my wife’s car a little while ago and they did a great job. Reasonable price, nice people, well done job.

When I did had my alignment on my Mustang done I wanted the bushings clocked so I drove quite a bit to a “race shop” that knew what I was talking about.
Ok I will look into Magic Lathe and Automotive. I looked for a website for that place to see if they do 4 wheel alignment , but no website.

Sponsored

JustSomeGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JustSomeGuy
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Ok I will look into Magic Lathe and Automotive. I looked for a website for that place to see if they do 4 wheel alignment , but no website.
They’re a little mom and pop place. They do four wheel alignment, check Apple Maps for them-
030AA399-A809-4975-8E9E-69934757BAEA.jpeg

OP
OP

Gray Stang66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruben
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
They’re a little mom and pop place. They do four wheel alignment, check Apple Maps for them-
030AA399-A809-4975-8E9E-69934757BAEA.jpeg
Thanks! BTW you mentioned in your previous post that you had the "Bushing clocked" what does that mean? What does that do

Racinjason65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1M-82
Does anyone know of a good shop that does 4 wheel alignment in Corona or Riverside? I just put some new rims and tires (wider) on my 2022 GT and it looks like the rear toe angle may be off . Not sure if the dealership will do it for free since I put new rims and tires on the car. Not sure if I really want the dealership to do it.
Papini’s Garage in Temecula

0FE5D11A-367C-42BB-AE1A-D72DFF977ECB.png