Sponsored

Airbag Cover Removal

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
You'll get used to it.
I'm already used to it; that's why I bought a 2nd Ford... in a row. This is an internet forum, not a fanboy site, where you can tell the truth. You know, I'm tired of your f***ing attitude man; always giving me crap for everything. You'll be the first on my ignore list as soon as I post this; I don't want to read any of your crap anymore. So I suggest you do the same. And if not, knowing I won't be reading your $hit, please refrain from attacking me... and others. And actually make comments relevant to the topic, rather than to just attack posters you don't agree with. Have a nice life man. Or better yet, get one:blush:.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I'm already used to it; that's why I bought a 2nd Ford... in a row. This is an internet forum, not a fanboy site, where you can tell the truth. You know, I'm tired of your f***ing attitude man; always giving me crap for everything. You'll be the first on my ignore list as soon as I post this; I don't want to read any of your crap anymore. So I suggest you do the same. And if not, knowing I won't be reading your $hit, please refrain from attacking me... and others. And actually make comments relevant to the topic, rather than to just attack posters you don't agree with. Have a nice life man. Or better yet, get one:blush:.
Boy, to say you misunderstood what I was saying would be the understatement of the year. :frown:

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yes there are some aftermarket wheels that have the heated function. Do a search under steering wheels. There was a recent one that addressed this.
Hmm tried to search didn't find much. link?

Sponsored

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang