Tat2bass

Tat2bass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
'16 RR GT350
47. Came from multiple M3's and older tuned Audis. Always wanted a Mustang....was just waiting for the right one. Finally.

:thumbsup:
How do you like it compared to coming from those? I think it is awesome that America is now the king of great handling cars with this car, the new Z06, the new Camaro, the ATS-V and CTS-V both dethroning past cars and leading their segments, the Focus and Fiesta ST's taking over the hot hatch segments, the RS taking over the AWD segment, and the king now in the ACR. American car companies have come such a long ways in the past 10 years or so
Sponsored

Variance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2005 Lotus Elise, 2017 Shelby GT350
How do you like it compared to coming from those? I think it is awesome that America is now the king of great handling cars with this car, the new Z06, the new Camaro, the ATS-V and CTS-V both dethroning past cars and leading their segments, the Focus and Fiesta ST's taking over the hot hatch segments, the RS taking over the AWD segment, and the king now in the ACR. American car companies have come such a long ways in the past 10 years or so
Ehhh, while the Fiesta ST certainly is highly regarded across several markets, it and the Focus are pretty far from "taking over" the hot hatch market. It just seems that way because they're basically the only ones we get in the US other than the GTI. The overseas offerings from Peugeot, Renault, Seat, etc. are no joke.

That being said, I'm definitely glad that the US automakers are finally giving us genuinely fun cars again; for the longest time, basically the only domestic worth a damn was the Corvette. I'm still waiting for Ford to give us a direct Corvette competitor, though; the GT350 is damn close, but I would love a sub-3500 lb, sub-$100k, 2-seater sports car from Ford. I was in middle/high school when the previous GT came out, and now they've appreciated to beyond my price range... (and don't get me started on the price of the new GT)

ThundrPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
93 GT
Definitely take that as a compliment. Anybody that looks young and drives a car that has more exclusivity will usually receive the comment on age. The same holds true if you were driving a corvette, BMW 750, or Ferrari. Hopefully if all goes well in life the older you are the more discretionary income you'll have which in turn should allow you to buy more toys.

Yetitime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech Pak

Sponsored

Hill Country GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Love it. BMW is becoming a bit over-engineered, and less fun to drive. The GT350 reminds me of my V8 e92 M3....and loads better than the F80 that I just got out of. I put over 4 grand into that exhaust, and could not make it sound good.

The GT350 is just as fast, sounds so much better, handles better and is more fun to drive. I dont miss BMW whatsoever right now.

Rainier42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Performance Blue GT350R
64 here.

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
53....third mustang, 3) GT350 Tech Race Red white OTT stripes, 2) 67 Fastback GT with 427 (sold before I went into the Army:doh: ), 1) 1978 Mustang II (does that really even count, no really, I am serious, haha).

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
53....third mustang, 3) GT350 Tech Race Red white OTT stripes, 2) 67 Fastback GT with 427 (sold before I went into the Army:doh: ), 1) 1978 Mustang II (does that really even count, no really, I am serious, haha).
Well 2 out of 3 isn't bad. ;)

Sponsored

Arctic_Ragtop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350 H1465
I'm 31, have had a few mustangs over the years but this will be far be the best one ever!

try714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby gt350
Love it. BMW is becoming a bit over-engineered, and less fun to drive. The GT350 reminds me of my V8 e92 M3....and loads better than the F80 that I just got out of. I put over 4 grand into that exhaust, and could not make it sound good.

The GT350 is just as fast, sounds so much better, handles better and is more fun to drive. I dont miss BMW whatsoever right now.
The the kooks headers with the green cats and leave the oem exhaust, it sounded amazing , for get YouTube,y on need to here it in person ..it sounds angry all the time!!

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350

K code

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
1966 GT K Code Convertable / 2017 GT350
53 years young,
2017 Lightning Blue , Black Stripes on order.
1966 GT K code Convertable.
Sponsored