Sponsored

Aftermarket parts

Redass Rob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Green 2015 V6
Has anyone heard a rough time frame when we should expect to see some long tube headers any other performance parts? Because I'm already aching for some go fast parts for my sixer :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

V6_Mustang_2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang v6 3.55 diff
I started with a Tuner device, tuners are your best friend and will always be the best bang for your buck for a start and for future for getting the most out of your mods look up BAMA x4.

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
I started with a Tuner device, tuners are your best friend and will always be the best bang for your buck for a start and for future for getting the most out of your mods look up BAMA x4.
What tuners work with the V6? All I've seen from tuning devices is that they're compatible only with the GT and EB..

For that matter, will anyone be putting out tunes for the V6, or do you just ask for one?

OP
OP
Redass Rob

Redass Rob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Green 2015 V6
I know bama has its v6 tune out but I'm not too sure about Lund or mpt but I know I'm going to go with a Lund tune even though it's a little more expensive

V6_Mustang_2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bought the Bama x4 at 399.00 which to me isn't bad because when I had my mazda the COBB was $650. Redass Rob they make one for the v6 because I had just ordered it yesterday.

Sponsored

JBW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7L V6 Deep Impact Blue
Hey i'm new to the forums, I just picked up my 2015 on friday. I was wondering if aftermarket engine parts from the 11-14 3.7 are compatible with the 15. Im talking specifically throttle bodies, spacers, coil packs and injectors. I already have a tuner on the way and i'm waiting on an exhaust.

OP
OP
Redass Rob

Redass Rob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Green 2015 V6
Hey i'm new to the forums, I just picked up my 2015 on friday. I was wondering if aftermarket engine parts from the 11-14 3.7 are compatible with the 15. Im talking specifically throttle bodies, spacers, coil packs and injectors. I already have a tuner on the way and i'm waiting on an exhaust.

I doubt throttle bodies/ spacers will fit our cars because from what I've read is that the whole intake manifold is new so that might have changed the size/placement of the tb I wouldn't waste your time with coil packs or injectors unless you planned on going forced induction. So far the only products I'm seeing available rn for our car is a jlt intake and tune

JBW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7L V6 Deep Impact Blue
I was thinking of going forced later on (assuming kits are made) but i'm still not entirely sure yet. I kinda wanna see how the ecoboost pans out first because it would probably be cheaper to trade and get that and tune on it.

As far as the JLT intake what kind of gains does it offer?

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
I doubt throttle bodies/ spacers will fit our cars because from what I've read is that the whole intake manifold is new so that might have changed the size/placement of the tb I wouldn't waste your time with coil packs or injectors unless you planned on going forced induction. So far the only products I'm seeing available rn for our car is a jlt intake and tune

BBK is supposed to start putting out some bolt-ons later on if I recall from another post. They've got a V6 they're testing currently and stuff.

V6_Mustang_2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BBK is supposed to start putting out some bolt-ons later on if I recall from another post. They've got a V6 they're testing currently and stuff.
Ya my plans for this car are to turbo it so waiting on a kit to come out and we will see what she puts down.

Sponsored

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)
A buddy of mine just got a procharger kit for Mustang V6 2011-2014 kit installed on his 2015 V6. He dynoed 431hp at the wheels. Very impressed for only 8 psi. And also at $7000 installed/tuned, it's quite a bargain for a fast car.

trublie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT500, 2015 Ruby Red Mustang V-6
Billet Pedals

I had my dealer install the metal pedal set from Ford on my 2015 V6 automatic. I will try to get a good photo tomorrow. They look good and perform very well.

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
I had my dealer install the metal pedal set from Ford on my 2015 V6 automatic. I will try to get a good photo tomorrow. They look good and perform very well.
What do the stock pedals look like, any pics? How much did the sport pedals cost from the dealer plus installation?

trublie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT500, 2015 Ruby Red Mustang V-6
OEM and Ford Sport Pedals - 2015 Mustang

Here are some photos of the pedals. The original equipment ones are black plastic and rubber. I ordered the sports pedal kit which included mounting nuts through my dealer's parts department. My cost was $100 for the automatic transmission (2 pedals). After reading the instructions, I decided to ask my service department to install them. They charged me $49 labor. The new pedals add a nice look to the pedal box and I thought that $149 was a good deal.
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg

Reaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang
Here are some photos of the pedals. The original equipment ones are black plastic and rubber. I ordered the sports pedal kit which included mounting nuts through my dealer's parts department. My cost was $100 for the automatic transmission (2 pedals). After reading the instructions, I decided to ask my service department to install them. They charged me $49 labor. The new pedals add a nice look to the pedal box and I thought that $149 was a good deal.
:coolphotos:
Sponsored