Sponsored

Aftermarket flush wheels

Myke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
For those of you who have gotten aftermarket wheels which sit more flush with the fenders, due to the offset of the wheels and/or lowering of car - are you finding the the edge of the fenders get more paint chips now?

Reason being my car is lowered 1" and on stock wheels which are not flushed with the fenders and i'm getting some chips on the edge. I can only guess the more flush the wheels the greater the risks of chips?
Sponsored

05STNG

05 STNG
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
DIB Fastback V8 Manual
For those of you who have gotten aftermarket wheels which sit more flush with the fenders, due to the offset of the wheels and/or lowering of car - are you finding the the edge of the fenders get more paint chips now?

Reason being my car is lowered 1" and on stock wheels which are not flushed with the fenders and i'm getting some chips on the edge. I can only guess the more flush the wheels the greater the risks of chips?
No stone chips yet, but thanks for the heads up. I have after market wheels but with the correct offset, the tyres are still within the guards
cheers

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure if I'm getting more chips as such, but there is certainly more opportunity for them.
Sponsored