Sponsored

After 6 months, my ruby red GT PP is here!

OP
OP

15GTStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Sorry! Been working and didn't think this thread would resurrect!

Gorgeous shots!! My stangs rear view camera is also not working at 60 miles. Says 'camera not available - contact dealer'. Not sure about the lights, didn't check! Did yours have the same message?

What were the windshield defects?
I'm not sure. They found it when it was PDI'd so I never saw the error message. They messed with it enough to make it work sometimes. Turns out it was a reverse sensor on the shifter. Took about a day to fix. The windshield defects looked like finger smudges. I wouldn't mind if they were not right in the line of vision.
Best Ruby Red P0rn ever....
Why thank you!
Wonderful images! You just made my day, sir. I did order the Ruby Red mustang a week ago and I was still not sure if the Red was a good choice or if it should have been the yellow. Now I am pretty sure. Thank you.

I hope you don't mind if I use your image as my FB cover photo.
I hear ya! I was on the fence between triple yellow, RR, and race red. Race red didn't have the depth I wanted. Triple yellow does look good, but I told myself the next stang was going to be red again. Glad I could help!

Those pictures really aren't very representative of what ruby red looks like at all in person. Theres some strange color effects going on there in the OPs message. Ive seen one in person outside on multiple days and it has never ever reflected everything like those pictures show. It looks almost nothing like those pictures. It can even be dull and a little marooney often.
These were shot in the shade except the parking garage shot. In darker or overcast light, it does lose all its depth. My laser red 94 suffers from the same thing. But I gotta say, it's one of the best colors to show off the lines of this car.

Believe me In the sunlight that is exactly what my car looks like too. When the cloud cover is above head the car is dark Maroon Sun really makes the car look like Candy Apple red .
This! The parking garage overhead shot is basically out of camera. Being it was shot in RAW, I did have to tweak slightly.
Could you please share the pictures in a better resolution? At least 1920x1200?
Should be able to click on the image and it'll go to the Flickr page where the full resolution picture is avilable.
Huh, I own a Ruby Red and it looks like that when its all clean, polished and waxed.
Maybe I should go take more pics when I get a chance. Maybe some in the evening or maybe some light painting shots. Think there is some strong opinions on this color
Sponsored

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
Dude. You DO realize these pix are brochure quality, right? Sweet ride! :thumbsup:

OP
OP

15GTStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Dude. You DO realize these pix are brochure quality, right? Sweet ride! :thumbsup:
Thank you sir! They'll make nice additions to my garage :)

Sponsored

MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Within 10 mph of the limit...mostly.
Just ordered my car today; Ruby Red with Red Line interior and PP. Would love to use one of your photos for my profile pic!

Degen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT
Just ordered my car today; Ruby Red with Red Line interior and PP. Would love to use one of your photos for my profile pic!
you ordered RR with Red Leather? that's what I have. I'm trying to remember on the site you could have red line seats but also had a red line trim option for black leather?

Degen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT
I have a GT premium red leather interior. There are times when I don't love the color and times when I do. At night it definitely isn't as impressive. Under lights or sun does look pretty great. Every 2015 lookd great in all the colors (even wbite) so whenever I see one I am still checking them out. Blue is by far my favorite color and I wanted Blue but DIB is so freakin dark it's purple. It still looks great in full sunlight but other than that I think DIB is awful but I LOVE blue. Liquid Blue so sexy.

MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Within 10 mph of the limit...mostly.
you ordered RR with Red Leather? that's what I have. I'm trying to remember on the site you could have red line seats but also had a red line trim option for black leather?
Yeah, you can get Red Line trim with black leather but only with the Recaro seats. Otherwise, you get the stock seats with red leather inserts.

Do you have pics of your car? Would love to see!
Sponsored

Last edited: