Sponsored

AFFIRM Finances

Dutch44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , 2008 Jeep Sahara , 2004 ford explorer
This is a horrible company used by several Mustang aftermarket parts resellers , they hire only Spanish people , are owned by a group out of south America using a licensed business model from another company from New Jersey and running the business operations in Canada , they use terms with very wide broad range of subjective interpretations so they can discriminate against other people , for example the use of " May " instead of Will or will not in order to apply the corresponding action to certain types . If they use will then it would have to apply to everyone , however the use of " may " is the loophole for the discrimination . They currently have absolutely no black or caucasian women or men in their employment .
Sponsored

OP
OP

Dutch44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So they wouldn't extend credit to you?
At 140 thousand plus a year I don't need AFFIRM ! I posted this for awareness of a ongoing epidemic within the automotive market .

OP
OP

Dutch44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So they wouldn't extend credit to you?
I'm trying to bring awareness to the community's I understand you and maybe some others might have used them to gain what you couldn't do on your own , how ever the outcome of a business like AFFIRM with have some very drastic effects on American citizens . I'm protecting the American public or at least bring fourth the awareness of buyer beware .

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
I'm trying to bring awareness to the community's I understand you and maybe some others might have used them to gain what you couldn't do on your own , how ever the outcome of a business like AFFIRM with have some very drastic effects on American citizens . I'm protecting the American public or at least bring fourth the awareness of buyer beware .
What are you talking about? I have no idea what AFFIRM even does. It just seems like you have sour grapes over being denied by them. I'm not sure what "awareness" you expect to bring by making false assumptions about members here.

I wouldn't finance car modifications.

Since you didn't tell the story in your first post what is your problem with this company? Perhaps it would make sense if you explained your involvement and personal knowledge. I understand English might not be your first language but just bashing a company without explaining why typically isn't given much credit (pun intended).

And I'm not sure what your 140 thousand is? Is that US dollars? Is that Euros? Is it supposed to be impressive? It wasn't.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Dutch44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What are you talking about? I have no idea what AFFIRM even does. It just seems like you have sour grapes over being denied by them. I'm not sure what "awareness" you expect to bring by making false assumptions about members here.

Since you didn't tell the story in your first post what is your problem with this company? Perhaps it would make sense if you explained your involvement and personal knowledge. I understand English might not be your first language but just bashing a company without explaining why typically isn't given much credit (pun intended).

And I'm not sure what your 140 thousand is? Is that US dollars? Is that Euros? Is it supposed to be impressive? It wasn't.
Perhaps its personal and perhaps you should show some respect for what informantion i choose to share , judging by your responses I highly doubt I would share any story with you .good day mate

Last edited:
OP
OP

Dutch44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

You should quit antagonizing people it's very mean ! Are you a mean individual ?

OP
OP

Dutch44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

You work for them ok I get it !!

anyjuan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Well, maybe give some information that makes sense. Don’t get upset with us. I happen to think such companies only care about making money. And if you don’t need to use them cause you’re wealthy then how you come upon this information?