• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York Aero Package Hood APR GTC300 Wing Spoiler Trunk Ford Mustang Shelby 350 / 350R S550

TMracer24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anton
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Selling my OEM Vented Hood and OEM Trunk lid with APR GTC300 Carbon Fiber Wing. This is the same wing that comes on Ford's Performance FP350S - which is their factory built race car. Look it up if not familiar FP350S.
Asking $2,500 for the entire set which includes: ( SOLD )
SEE ALL OTHER AVAILABLE PARTS BELOW
  1. OEM Hood with TrackSpec Motorsports hood vents cut in and installed. (SOLD )
  2. Entire hood has PPF on it already (SOLD )
  3. OEM trunk lid with APR GTC 300 Carbon Fiber Wing ( SOLD )
All images except last one are of actual parts installed don my car prior to removal.Last image is for reference to FP350S race car ONLY and is not my vehicle.

This will fit any S550 Mustang including Shelby 350/350R/500 - Price $2,500
Please reply to thread or text to 646- seven ( siks ) for - five ( o ) tree siks
Located in Long Island NY - Massapequa area

I am slowly putting the car back to stock and have many other items coming up for sale, so reach out ahead of time and grab a few things while they last:

SEE ALL OTHER AVAILABLE PARTS BELOW

• Full set of AP Racing Pro5000 calipers front and rear along with used pads and rotors
  • Forgeline GS1R- FP350S wheel set I believe in a square set up of 18X10.5 ( FP350S I think were 11 inch wide but 10.5 square set up gives you a wider range of tires plus great for wear as you can flip them around side to side and front to back )
  • SPL Front Lower control arms with updated bolts which are stronger
  • Steeda Rear upper camber arms
  • Steeda Rear toe links with lock out bolt kit
  • Verus engineering rear diffuser
  • Verus engineering driver seat base mount ( something you can mount adjustable seat rails or a stationary race seat )
  • Ford Performance Passenger side oil catch can ( SOLD )
  • Ford Performance Drivers side oil catch can ( SOLD )
  • 25mm Wheel spacers

IMG_5631.jpg

IMG_6872.jpg

IMG_6871.jpg

IMG_6312.jpg

IMG_5627.jpg

IMG_5629.jpg

IMG_5632.jpg

IMG_5636.jpg

fp350s.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: