• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Advanti Hybris (19x9.5f 19x11.5r) for your stock wheels!

MagneticXV

Magnetic15
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hey guys looks like I'm gonna be trading in the mustang and I'm looking to get everything back to stock. These wheels are 3 months old and they have been babied the whole time. Wheels are super light weight I believe they're 21 lbs for the front the rear wheels I got widened 2" at WeldCraft so it might've added a bit of additional weight. You can definaltey feel the lightness of them coming from the heavy stock wheels. They're also mounted on Hankook V12s 265/35/19f & 325/30/19r. Haven't even drove over 5k on them. Looking to trade for performance pack wheels with someone in the Chicago area. If you need more details please pm me or text me at 331-318-0044. Sorry for these pics I've been real busy at the moment and haven't had time to wash them.
IMG_1702.jpg
IMG_1703.jpg
RenderedContent-3E0492B9-79E8-45DB-AC92-950B1AC48700.JPG
Sponsored

xnando96x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
dang if only you would take other wheels i would drive down there and trade with you

Sponsored

OP
OP

MagneticXV

Magnetic15
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Bump! Sorry Ive I havent been able to get back to all of you who messaged me ! Looking to sell or trade these ! Text me since I dont log in here very often 331-318-0044!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
2 questions:

1) Will those clear the brakes on Performance Pack equipped S550's?
2) How come front wheels are missing the center caps - will the center caps for rims not fit due to the hub bearing dust cover as seen in your pics?

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

MagneticXV

Magnetic15
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Please text guys as it’s hard for me to login sometimes. Number above!!!

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
damn wish you were in phila id swap ya in a heart beat
Sponsored