Sponsored

Adding resonators/bullets to catless exhaust

Oxford6gr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I currently have the Corsa Xtreme catback. I bought this because at the time I never planned on going catless. I am going to be purchasing the MAK cat deletes here in the next month or so and know that after I do that my exhaust will be entirely too loud.

I initially thought about trying to trade setups for the quieter axle backs from a Sport catback, but I think it will be easier to add some resonators or bullets to help tone things down.

So my question is, anyone added resonators to their Corsa catback? If so, where did you have them put in at and what size did you go with? TIA
Sponsored

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I currently have the Corsa Xtreme catback. I bought this because at the time I never planned on going catless. I am going to be purchasing the MAK cat deletes here in the next month or so and know that after I do that my exhaust will be entirely too loud.

I initially thought about trying to trade setups for the quieter axle backs from a Sport catback, but I think it will be easier to add some resonators or bullets to help tone things down.

So my question is, anyone added resonators to their Corsa catback? If so, where did you have them put in at and what size did you go with? TIA
I have them connected to the headers. Easier to just cut the off road pipe than weld some in towards the rear.

OP
OP

Oxford6gr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
10-4. Thanks man. Make a pretty big difference? And what size did you go with?

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10-4. Thanks man. Make a pretty big difference? And what size did you go with?
I had them added from the start so i couldn't tell you how big a difference. But the sound is great from idle all the way up. People have different opinions of what they can tolerate for sound and this combo is exactly what I can handle. Nice rumble at start up, cruising is great, and when I get on it, people a few blocks away know I'm accelerating.
Sponsored