• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio Accelatec H-Pipe

mausc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium Convertible
Any idea what shipping would be to 20657?

mausc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium Convertible
Disregard. Just notices this is an aluminized pipe. I'd rather throw a few extra bucks and get stainless.

GLWS

OP
OP
Scooter MGee

Scooter MGee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
'20 MGT, '18 H-D Fat Bob 131ci, '17 Yaris
Still available.

Sponsored

Bob99b5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2007 Mustang GT convertible
Hi, I just bought a Roush H pipe that I haven't installed yet and I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind telling me what you're selling? Did you not like the sound and did you get something you like better?

Thanks, and good luck with the sale.

Bob

OP
OP
Scooter MGee

Scooter MGee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
It ended up too loud and raspy for my tastes. I replaced it with the Mangaflow resonated Tru-X unit. That, for me, ended up perfect.

Last edited:

Bob99b5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2007 Mustang GT convertible
It ended up too loud and raspy for my tastes. I replaced with the Mangaflow resonated True unit. That, for me, ended up perfect.
Thanks very much for the reply. I'm trying to stay away from raspy too. I'd heard the x pipe was raspy and then head more mellow. Hope u didn't make a mistake as well.... But I'll find out Saturday when I do the install.

Bob

OP
OP
Scooter MGee

Scooter MGee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
With the Maganaflow Tru-X being resonated it brought the volume up over the factory resonator and very much deepened the tone. Exactly what I was looking for. The more it breaks in the better it is sounding. I have the optional adjustable exhaust.

This h-pipe have for sale is an inexpensive alternative for someone looking for the h-pipe sound.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Scooter MGee

Scooter MGee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Still up for grabs. I have a set of 10" long resonators for sale to add in if you don't want the raspiness an h-pipe can produce.

FrankM5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401a package
It ended up too loud and raspy for my tastes. I replaced it with the Mangaflow resonated Tru-X unit. That, for me, ended up perfect.

Hey i currently have Corsa Sport Axle Backs and am currently running the stock resonator, im looking for slightly more volume, without adding a H/X pipe thats too loud for me, will the Tru-X make it louder or quieter? thanks

OP
OP
Scooter MGee

Scooter MGee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Hey i currently have Corsa Sport Axle Backs and am currently running the stock resonator, im looking for slightly more volume, without adding a H/X pipe thats too loud for me, will the Tru-X make it louder or quieter? thanks
The resonated Tru-X will most definitely make it quieter. It's almost as quiet as the OE resonator.

OP
OP
Scooter MGee

Scooter MGee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Without going with a louder cat back there is not much between a resonated center section and an h/x pipe. I have the Borla SwitchBack installed with the OE active exhaust. I can pretty much control the volume with my right foot.
Sponsored