Sponsored

825 HP 2.9L Stage 2 Whipple Install on a S550 2016 Mustang GT

MrAjsTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, 2003 Cobra
Hi guys! So I wanted to share one of the most exciting things we have ever done to one our cars. We finally installed a supercharger on our 2016 Mustang GT. Check out the video below and reply back with any questions. The kit was very straight forward to install and we had no problems and immediately drove to Myrtle Beach SC for Mustang Week 2017 the morning after installing the kit.

We are going to be throwing the car on the dyno soon to find out rwhp on the whipple tune. We will also be installing the Shawn Foster Sound tube mod. And finally we are going to race this car in the 1/4 Mile and slowly bring the car from a stock car with a supercharger to a drag race ready manual car that is still very streetable. (halfshafts, clutch, driveshaft, fuel system, e85, opg, cs, headers).

It is finally that time! Whipple supercharger install on Ashley's 2016 Mustang GT. The kit is a Whipple 2.9L Stage 2 Kit with 132mm throttle body, 72LB Injectors, whipple tune, and larger exchanger. https://whipplesuperchargers.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=368

[ame]
Sponsored

Last edited:

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Nice job Andrew, looks great and I watch and liked your instal review video. Looking forward to the FosterSCMmods Whine mod instal, gonna make that thing scream a banshee:headbang:

OP
OP
MrAjsTech

MrAjsTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, 2003 Cobra
Nice job Andrew, looks great and I watch and liked your instal review video. Looking forward to the FosterSCMmods Whine mod instal, gonna make that thing scream a banshee:headbang:
Thanks! I can't wait to hear that Supercharger Whine through the sound tube!

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Congrats man...that's a bunch of power!:headbang: I need to find the time to Install my sound tube mod from Shawn as well. I am waiting to get before & after video for him though.

Bob

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Thanks! I can't wait to hear that Supercharger Whine through the sound tube!
Congrats man...that's a bunch of power!:headbang: I need to find the time to Install my sound tube mod from Shawn as well. I am waiting to get before & after video for him though.

Bob
Honestly not just trying to toot my own horn, but the whine mod is by far the best mod aside from the Supercharger Itself. The sound and resonance of the twin Screw whine hitting you when your slammed back in the seat is just plane bad ass. I liken it to the overwhelming need to change your exhaust. Imagine if your Mustang made 700 Whp but had th sound of the stock exhaust, just doesn't cut it. Whine mod does the same thing for twin screw guys:headbang:
Sponsored