sold.

jabberwoki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Vehicle(s)
69 428 CJ Mach 1 , 2020 gt350
I`ve not got them off the 2020 car but i`ll be ordering new Pirellis next week.
These are off a gt350 so 295 and 305.
So i`ll be selling these for $1100.
Let me know. located in Puyallup WA

aSDv.jpg

qef.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: dps

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Since you fly pilotgore.... want to fly to Austin TX...?

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/gt350-oem-tires-for-999-00.152562/

Can you haul back 4 tires in your bird?
Ohh, nice find. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll send him a PM on that forum. If he won’t ship maybe I’ll just buy them in person next time I’m in TX and ship them back myself.

The short answer is.... sorta. Unfortunately the jet I fly to TX 8 times a year has a 1 inch too small opening in the main luggage compartment. . . I tried, sooooo close. The nose compartment will fit 2 tires but gets down to -45C @ 45,000 ft, so that’s out. I can fit them in the cabin of the plane, but I’m concerned the new interior would smell like rubber afterwards so I'm hesitant to go that route. Serious first world problems!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
jabberwoki

jabberwoki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Vehicle(s)
I`d like to sell locally but if the buyer organizes all the shipping details i could have them on a pallet at work. Just not sure how to secure them?

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I`d like to sell locally but if the buyer organizes all the shipping details i could have them on a pallet at work. Just not sure how to secure them?
Gotcha, just saw you added you were in WA. I’m sure you won’t have any problem selling locally. You might try the classified section, you might have better luck.
If you don’t have any luck, send me a PM. The downside of shipping to me is it’d be $300 from WA.

OP
OP
jabberwoki

jabberwoki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Vehicle(s)
Smokin aces is first in line but yeah shippings a bitch.
if smokin bails i`ll post em in classifieds .

Last edited:

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Ohh, nice find. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll send him a PM on that forum. If he won’t ship maybe I’ll just buy them in person next time I’m in TX and ship them back myself.

The short answer is.... sorta. Unfortunately the jet I fly to TX 8 times a year has a 1 inch too small opening in the main luggage compartment. . . I tried, sooooo close. The nose compartment will fit 2 tires but gets down to -45C @ 45,000 ft, so that’s out. I can fit them in the cabin of the plane, but I’m concerned the new interior would smell like rubber afterwards so I'm hesitant to go that route. Serious first world problems!!
Put in the largest lawn baggage and double it, won't smell like anything. lol, i got to ask. I think you're on your 7th collection this year, right? ;) haha. Save me 1 rear tire if you can. :p I almost have a full set. just waiting for 1 odd rear tire sell to pop up again. just missing the rear.

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I could pick them up Monday for 800 bucks? Save you tons on shipping and stuff. I'm visiting my daughter up by Mt Vernon until then.

Sponsored

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Put in the largest lawn baggage and double it, won't smell like anything. lol, i got to ask. I think you're on your 7th collection this year, right? ;) haha. Save me 1 rear tire if you can. :p I almost have a full set. just waiting for 1 odd rear tire sell to pop up again. just missing the rear.
That’s actually not a horrible idea! I’ve considered large vacuum seal bags but haven’t investigated if they make them that large at a reasonable price.

Ha, no, I only have 3 spare sets and my current tires are corded heavily and will be replaced come spring. Now.... @meterman has 7 or so sets for next track season. Maybe he’ll sell you one ;)

goodluck on finding the single. It seems like they pop up from time to time.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Slap a UPS or Fedex Label on each tire and send them. It’s not a big deal, nor is it expensive. No need for a pallet. I get tires from UPS all the time. Just got a set of 37/13.50/20’s. My UPS guy was calling first thing to get those out of his truck. Lol

meterman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R KR785
That’s actually not a horrible idea! I’ve considered large vacuum seal bags but haven’t investigated if they make them that large at a reasonable price.

Ha, no, I only have 3 spare sets and my current tires are corded heavily and will be replaced come spring. Now.... @meterman has 7 or so sets for next track season. Maybe he’ll sell you one ;)

goodluck on finding the single. It seems like they pop up from time to time.
Ah...sorry but if I do 18 track days then I’m gonna need all of them.

OP
OP
jabberwoki

jabberwoki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Vehicle(s)
The price is firm fellers.

OP