Sponsored

8" Touchscreen Upgrade from Base radio Install guide.

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
Try resetting the sync. That might make everything work again. Power button amd skip buttong at the same time for about 5 sec
I tried doing this and it didnt reset anything so i went thru the radio and performed a master reset for the sync and still not working properly, is it possible a wire came unplugged? Very frustrating
Sponsored

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
After doing some research it seems like its kind of a common problem to lose all the audio associated with the Ford Sync system. Popular fix looks to be to disconnect the battery and then re-connect after 10 seconds, will try this today, dont want to have to pull the radio back out for no reason.

futbol90x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang 2005 & 2015 mustang gt pp
I bought mine on ebay and just received a email that it was ship today thru ebay ups? Has anyone received through ebay ? My tracking doesnt work right now

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
Just got an email back from Lisa (the email posted a couple pages back) my order on tomtop has shipped. Order was placed on DEC 22nd

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ranger11x

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
keith
Vehicle(s)
Base auto s550 magnetic
so i finally talked to "lisa" and she said my order wasn't even in the system but my money was deducted from paypal. I forwarded her the conformation email that tomtop and paypal sent me so hopefully this issue get resolved quick....im an impatient person i know this. but this is getting on my nerves.

Sponsored

JStang091

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP
My tracking number is still not working.. How were you guys speaking with them? Through that email address posted earlier?

Steeeliskt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Manual
so i finally talked to "lisa" and she said my order wasn't even in the system but my money was deducted from paypal. I forwarded her the conformation email that tomtop and paypal sent me so hopefully this issue get resolved quick....im an impatient person i know this. but this is getting on my nerves.
When you were at this point to reach out to Lisa, what did your order status reflect at their website?

See below for my status

Attachments

Spanky4177

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT 6speed w/PP
I ordered mine on the 23rd through TomTop, looks like it shipped this morning. I'm not able to track order through China DHL though :doh: (NOT FOUND)

ranger11x

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
keith
Vehicle(s)
Base auto s550 magnetic
When you were at this point to reach out to Lisa, what did your order status reflect at their website?

See below for my status
It said payment pending thats it. I clicked pay for item and it said that the payment was made for that order (which I did pay).

15gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Race Red GT 6 speed
Just received mine yesterday. My tracking number worked perfect and updated better than ups. Got text notifications also.

Sponsored

DBiggles654

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Deep Impact Blue M/T
My tracking number is still not working.. How were you guys speaking with them? Through that email address posted earlier?
Mine still isn't working either. If someone can please let us know the email address to contact them that would be awesome

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Has anyone gotten their iphone screen to mirror on this screen, like the 4:20 mark in the below video?

Are these units everybody is getting this exact unit in this video, or a knock off of this one by another company?

[ame]

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
Has anyone gotten their iphone screen to mirror on this screen, like the 4:20 mark in the below video?

Are these units everybody is getting this exact unit in this video, or a knock off of this one by another company?

These units are knockoff units from the video.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Sponsored