Sponsored

6 speed PP guys.

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
6 speed pp guys.. whats your rear end suspension setup? I need guys to respond that take their cars to the track and do hard launches. I recently broke a diff bolt on a roll race on the track switching from 2nd to 3rd. Hard shift into 3rd and I heard the bolt break. Super loud. I keep breaking the same one on the passenger side. I'm so sick and tired of breaking them, I'm thinking about selling the car. I have BMR lockouts, BMR solid diff bushings with bigger diff bolt ( the ones that keep breaking) Vertical links, g force axles, I'm on a street tire. What do I need to install to prevent this from happening. A couple people have mentioned the steeda rear end brace. Would gearing down to a 3:55 help? A viking shock? A drag radial or slick?. Something to help absorb the shock when switching gears?? Thanks
Sponsored

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
6 speed pp guys.. whats your rear end suspension setup? I need guys to respond that take their cars to the track and do hard launches. I recently broke a diff bolt on a roll race on the track switching from 2nd to 3rd. Hard shift into 3rd and I heard the bolt break. Super loud. I keep breaking the same one on the passenger side. I'm so sick and tired of breaking them, I'm thinking about selling the car. I have BMR lockouts, BMR solid diff bushings with bigger diff bolt ( the ones that keep breaking) Vertical links, g force axles, I'm on a street tire. What do I need to install to prevent this from happening. A couple people have mentioned the steeda rear end brace. Would gearing down to a 3:55 help? A viking shock? A drag radial or slick?. Something to help absorb the shock when switching gears?? Thanks
I'm running 28" hoosier bracket radials on a 17" wheel with steeda dual rate springs, non adjustable steeda shocks, and steeda alignment kit and subframe brace. Everything else is stock. I launch at 6K and slip the clutch fast and have managed a 1.6 0-60ft. 7.6 @ 91. Car has 117K miles and 10 track runs, many roll runs too with stock clutch, no issues so far.