capt_sneaky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Hello,

I've been looking for some 5mm spacers for a setup and i was having a hard time finding them. I found some through CJpony but my shipment has been on back order for about a month and i need to get them before my tires come in. I was wondering if https://eibach.com/us/1509/S90-1-05-038-FORD-Mustang-pro-spacer would fit my 2016 Mustang GT and if i needed any other hardware to make these work. Also i couldn't find if they were centric hub or not if anyone would could tell me that would be amazing.
Sponsored

Scooter MGee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
'20 MGT, '18 H-D Fat Bob 131ci, '17 Yaris
The spacers you had the link to will work. It states that they are hub centric in the item description. 5MM is the comfort point of being able to use the stock wheel studs. The only thing I wouldn't like is they have drilled extra holes in them. Solid with just the bolt hole pattern in them would be stronger. The set I bought seem to not be available right now.

OP
OP
capt_sneaky

capt_sneaky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
The spacers you had the link to will work. It states that they are hub centric in the item description. 5MM is the comfort point of being able to use the stock wheel studs. The only thing I wouldn't like is they have drilled extra holes in them. Solid with just the bolt hole pattern in them would be stronger. The set I bought seem to not be available right now.
Oh wow i must have just read right over it thank you and I thought the extra holes were sorta a negative aspect but i am unable to find anything else.