Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
I understand, there are many simple quick install options . And am now seeing others with a tune bump. Given that Roush has a fair amount of power testing and development behind them. I find, think theirs is a better way for me to go.

I do not get how heat soak is being used as mentioned regarding the induction. That term is usually used in regards to a starter malfunction. When headers are tight and HP is producing a large amount of heat.

Pep
No - high IATs -> hot intake manifolds -> pulled timing. Not a problem with the stock airbox on an 18-19. But I had a Kenne Bell topped 03 Cobra that would heat soak like crazy. IATs shot through the roof and car fell flat on its face.
Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
You will LOVE the PPL2. Skip the CAI and head straight for a supercharger. It is the power you crave. You will like your mew stang even more!
For sure, 100hp more, would be fun. Buying new and starting down that road. It would make more sense to just go with the GT350.

Then there is the maintenance cost to drive a car like that. One can buy anything, the cost to operate is a side often missed.

The Premium with PPL2, 460 @7500, 6 speed, will be fun as hell with good street manners. Ford has produced a real nice factory hotrod.

Pep

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Shaun remote tuned my NA 18, flex tune running flex fuel (AZ doesnt have real e85 comes out to about e54). Last dyno was 471/424 but was before CF DS so that should free up some parasitic loss. He also told me he would not tune 18+ boosted without race gas or straight e85 due to compression so I'll likely have to go with Lund when going FI here soon (or possibly the shop that will ultimately do the install) unless that changes or we get real e here. Black Friday sales calling my name... :rockon:
Sponsored