3rd Luxemburg Mustang event !!

Mike Clark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XF SportBrake, Jeep Renegade, GT 'vert
Who should I PM my number to so that I can on the WhatsApp group?

Re eating Friday night, I will go with the flow, but in my love of steak thinks that one off the list that [MENTION=14076]Notes[/MENTION] linked to: Rhino_Steakhouse looks good to me!!

Mike
Sponsored

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
Get in touch with 'vieirinha33', he can help you out with the What's App group.

Who should I PM my number to so that I can on the WhatsApp group?

Re eating Friday night, I will go with the flow, but in my love of steak thinks that one off the list that @Notes linked to: Rhino_Steakhouse looks good to me!!

Mike

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
OK, it seems nobody except some of the organsisers will eat at the hotel on friday.

Keep in mind it will be full if you arrive without reservation, last call...

For saturday evenening the hotel isn't awaiting your confirmations at arrival, would be far too late to organise it decently.

I have all residents at the hotel as booked for saturday evening. Meaning if you don't want to particpate I need to know it asap !! It's great food an great ambiance, you don't want to miss it.

And for those not resident of the chateau, tell me if your joining in as you will not be booked without confirmation !!

Thx for your understanding and feedback allowing us to make it all smooth...:clap2:

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Put us down for Friday dinner.

Is there WiFi? If yes where and how much if any?

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Put us down for Friday dinner.

Is there WiFi? If yes where and how much if any?
Yes there is WiFi all over the castle, included in the room price.

Sponsored

Mike Clark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XF SportBrake, Jeep Renegade, GT 'vert
Please add me for Friday dinner at the hotel!

I've got a busy week coming up and it occurs to me that it would be good to just arrive and then not have to move/drive too far in the evening.

Thanks

Mike

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
OK, it seems nobody except some of the organsisers will eat at the hotel on friday.

Keep in mind it will be full if you arrive without reservation, last call...

For saturday evenening the hotel isn't awaiting your confirmations at arrival, would be far too late to organise it decently.

I have all residents at the hotel as booked for saturday evening. Meaning if you don't want to particpate I need to know it asap !! It's great food an great ambiance, you don't want to miss it.

And for those not resident of the chateau, tell me if your joining in as you will not be booked without confirmation !!

Thx for your understanding and feedback allowing us to make it all smooth...:clap2:
Is the buffet supposed to be for 2 persons? As I'm coming alone, but a buddy who's joining the trip in his GT and stay's somewhere else could join in maybe (still not sure if he's coming alone or not). What's the price for the buffet p/p so I can pass it on?

For Friday's dinner Ill go with the flow and see where ill end up, but I sure want the relax a bit in the hotel as well.

Get in touch with 'vieirinha33', he can help you out with the What's App group.
@RMS550 are you going directly to Lux or join in at one of the parking pit stop's? cheers!

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
Is the buffet supposed to be for 2 persons? As I'm coming alone, but a buddy who's joining the trip in his GT and stay's somewhere else could join in maybe (still not sure if he's coming alone or not). What's the price for the buffet p/p so I can pass it on?

For Friday's dinner Ill go with the flow and see where ill end up, but I sure want the relax a bit in the hotel as well.

@RMS550 are you going directly to Lux or join in at one of the parking pit stop's? cheers!

The buffet costs around €70 per person but includes fantastic food AND drinks! If you want your friend to join in, pls tell "Untamed67" as he can make the booking for you.

Re Friday dinner at the hotel, I have been told that they are fully booked.....however, there are a few restaurants around that we are told are good. Also, at the hotel is a basement bar for drinks only. Please note, this bar allows smoking and it does get VERY smokey down there.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
The buffet costs around €70 per person but includes fantastic food AND drinks! If you want your friend to join in, pls tell "Untamed67" as he can make the booking for you.

Re Friday dinner at the hotel, I have been told that they are fully booked.....however, there are a few restaurants around that we are told are good. Also, at the hotel is a basement bar for drinks only. Please note, this bar allows smoking and it does get VERY smokey down there.
Thx, no need to add me for Friday's dinner, ill see where I end up and/or who I can join. Otherwise... TO THE BAR :D

For the buffet Ill let UNtamed67 now asap.

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
Thx, no need to add me for Friday's dinner, ill see where I end up and/or who I can join. Otherwise... TO THE BAR :D

For the buffet Ill let UNtamed67 now asap.
The bar is great and has been full so far with only Mustang guys from all over the world :D

Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
This is my number: [MENTION=14076]Notes[/MENTION] [MENTION=14226]vieirinha33[/MENTION]

00 31 64 15 16 58 three

If you could add me to the whatssapp group, that would be great.

We (me + my wife + daughter) will prob end up going for steak on the Fri night :) Hopefully see some other M6G'ers there too :)

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB 2016, BMW F11 M kit 2013, Seat Ateca 2017, Volvo T8 2019
@UNtamed67 : RĂ©gis put me in for Friday evening dinner with two if still place. If not, we will find a solution ... maybe in the bar ;-)

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB 2016, BMW F11 M kit 2013, Seat Ateca 2017, Volvo T8 2019
Last year we had a whatsapp, which is still active. Maybe we create one for the road to there? OK to share numbers through PM.
I will have a look at possible stops later today. Update:

I each time took a bit more than the time Google gave then the time to wait for other cars and shake hands about 10 minutes at each stop.
This is just a simple proposition for the moment and all can change/add. But would be a good idea to know who will join where then we might be able to adjust time frame higher or lower at a stop.

Carpoolparking Beernem at 12h

Shell E40 Gent - 35 min - Leave at 12h45

Texaco E40 Groot-Bijgaarden - 30 min - Leave at 13h25

Texaco E40 Leuven - 35 min - Leave at 14h10

Shell Aire Sud Aachen - 60 min - Leave at 15h20

Château d'Urspelt - 65 min - Arrival around 16h30

https://www.google.be/maps/dir/Carp...7ddd9afb7ef7!2m2!1d6.0454938!2d50.0752898!3e0
Can everyone who wants to join this trip to Urspelt, tell us where they will join so we know how many cars to expect and more importantly that we do not leave without someone!
Me will be @ Groot-Bijgaarden

As for PJ, he as a meeting and will join us in the evening directly in Urspelt.

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
I will be at Shell Aire Sud Aachen at 15h, to leave at 15h20 :)

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
I will be at Shell Aire Sud Aachen at 15h, to leave at 15h20 :)
We will do our very best to be there at 3PM, hopefully we don't get stuck in the traffic in Brussels.

Can everyone who wants to join this trip to Urspelt, tell us where they will join so we know how many cars to expect and more importantly that we do not leave without someone!
Me will be @ Groot-Bijgaarden

As for PJ, he as a meeting and will join us in the evening directly in Urspelt.
So no stop in Ghent & Leuven?
Sponsored