3D Printed Oil Filler Funnel

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
@pilotgore Any update on this? I made a mess with my oil filter today changing my oil and you're the first person I thought of, haha. I could really use that filter funnel! The Mach 1 certainly has a terrible angle to change out the filter. The Femco valve however was amazing for draining oil.
Sponsored

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
@pilotgore Any update on this? I made a mess with my oil filter today changing my oil and you're the first person I thought of, haha. I could really use that filter funnel! The Mach 1 certainly has a terrible angle to change out the filter. The Femco valve however was amazing for draining oil.
Unfortunately, I’m unable to discuss the development again on the forum until I sign back up as a paying sponsor. I’ll be sure to make an announcement when there’s any news.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Unfortunately, I’m unable to discuss the development again on the forum until I sign back up as a paying sponsor. I’ll be sure to make an announcement when there’s any news.
Isn't your cousin expecting a baby? I forgot when you said it was due.

If we can post about street racing in Mexico, don't see why not blessed events.

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Isn't your cousin expecting a baby? I forgot when you said it was due.

If we can post about street racing in Mexico, don't see why not blessed events.
On a COMPLETELY unrelated note, is anyone here willing to lend me a Mach 1 from the evening of 11/10-11/12 in the Indianapolis area? I just want to see what the car will look like on my lift for a few days……. It doesn’t need to move once it’s here.
Sponsored