Sponsored

34th Annual All American Day

Muztang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi Muzstang,could you briefly tell me how to attach photos,Thanks .Prev I have used IMGUR to make an http address.Is this the only way please?Thanks Phil.
As per Mustang Down Under, I'm surprised they didn't include an attachment option in the main reply section.
Sponsored

Muztang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks so much..first Ingot Silver Aus pics I have seen and am VERY HAPPY I chose that colour by the looks of it in the photos. Odd ball question but did the convertible have the fold down rear seat and did it have child restraint hooks in the back of seats or boot ? Thanks in advance...
Hi I did not look that closely at the convertible as am focusing in the FB, off hand I did not notice if it had fold down seats or restraints (tie down points) but will look into it for you. Fastback has them as well as ISOFIX.

GTCONVERT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT Convertible (24th June 2016)
Thanks Muztang, Ford AU facebook team saw my question and answered it for me including the page reference in the updated owners manual. All worked out now, thanks.

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Thanks Muztang, Ford AU facebook team saw my question and answered it for me including the page reference in the updated owners manual. All worked out now, thanks.
Please share, I have the same questions:)