• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia $30,000 - 2016 Whipple Supercharged GT, Auto, Full Fuel System, E85

freschmeet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
$30,000!

In addition to the listing text, pasted below, I will be including all the stock parts I have (which is most of them), leather rear seat and seat delete (easy to swap out depending on what you're up to), HPTuners tuner and laptop with software installed/tunes included (I highly recommend getting the car retuned to your altitude and preferences - use Lund Racing). The car is currently tuned by Dusterhoff Tuning for the BIG pulley but has the SMALL pulley installed. The small pulley drives fine, just don't recommend racing with it until the tune is ironed out. I will swap the pulleys if you'd like. Should make 800-850 RWHP on the small pulley, 650 on the big pulley.

2016 Ford Mustang GT, Whipple 3.0L Supercharger, Full Return-style Fuel System, E85 FUEL ONLY (you can retune to 93 octane) - Drag Strip Ready!! 10-second car!! 36150 miles!

I'm selling my single-owner, 2016 GT that I poured sweat and lots of cash into over the last 6 years! LOW MILEAGE (36150), and I have taken good care of this car. Recently got engaged and priorities have shifted from turning this car into a Drag Star into continuing my life and traveling with my family.

I'll start with the negative, and there isn't much
- Three door dings (all pictured)
- Characteristic hood rust of this generation Mustang
- Slight paint chip, driver side mirror - not sure when this happened but I noticed it today!
- Transmission has a SLIGHT slip shifting 3 to 4
- Minor accident in 2018, side-swiped by a stolen vehicle in a Publix parking lot. Hit only the driver left front quarter panel. Professionally repaired and unnoticeable currently.

Now for the good stuff! Starting from the front, 3.0L Whipple Supercharger and MAN is it AWESOME! Supporting the SC are:

- Currently tuned for E85 Ethanol fuel DO NOT USE ANYTHING ELSE WITHOUT RETUNING
- 132mm Whipple throttle body
- Intercooler & water cooler
- Water reservoir, plumbed into the cooling system (ICE BOX!!)
- Professionally Relocated OPTIMA yellow top battery (in trunk) with external kill switch
- 2.75" and 3.25" pulleys included, producing about 800 and 650 rwhp respectively
- Full return-style, twin pump fuel system, professionally installed
- Transbrake - never installed, but pre-wired and included
- 2-Step - never installed, but pre-wired and included
- MBRP Street Performance, full cat-back exhaust
- Stainless steel long headers
- High-flow catalytic converter

Suspension & Drivetrain:
- Viking front and rear shocks (adjustable)
- Drag springs
- Drag anti-roll bar, not installed but included
- Weld 17" wheels
- Mickey Thompson skinnies and cheater slick radials, great life left (brand new basically)
- Baer Rear Drag Brakes (car does not have a parking brake - factory brakes I believe I still have and can include)
- Rear end links

Cosmetics, etc.:
- Carbon fiber 'hood inlets' - one has SLIGHT fogging from the factory, quarter size and hard to notice
- Rear spoiler
- Professionally installed GT350 stripes (read: NO BUBBLES)
- Rear seat (brand new) AND rear seat delete are both included
- Autometer Boost gauge
- Autometer Fuel Pressure gauge (needs new sender)

I tried to call out all the meaningful modifications and highlight anything that's particularly important or noteworthy by making it bold. If you have any questions, please let me know! I am torn to sell this beautiful, fun car, but it's time and I hope someone will enjoy it as much as I have! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. 6783586694 (C)

Stang1.jpg

Stang24.jpg

Stang23.jpg

Stang22.jpg

Stang21.jpg

Stang20.jpg

Stang19.jpg

Stang18.jpg

Stang17.jpg

Stang16.jpg

Stang15.jpg

Stang14.jpg

Stang13.jpg

Stang12.jpg

Stang11.jpg

Stang10.jpg

Stang9.jpg

Stang8.jpg

Stang7.jpg

Stang6.jpg

Stang5.jpg

Stang4.jpg

Stang3.jpg

Stang2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

djcodeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT roush SC
Nice deal for someone for sure at this price

OP
OP
freschmeet

freschmeet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Nice deal for someone for sure at this price
Thanks dj! Please share if you know anyone looking. It’s a great car, I just hate to see it sit unused. Fiancée and I are pumped up to get a Tesla Model S - selling this car is a prerequisite 😂

OP
OP
freschmeet

freschmeet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
$30,000!

In addition to the listing text, pasted below, I will be including all the stock parts I have (which is most of them), leather rear seat and seat delete (easy to swap out depending on what you're up to), HPTuners tuner and laptop with software installed/tunes included (I highly recommend getting the car retuned to your altitude and preferences - use Lund Racing). The car is currently tuned by Dusterhoff Tuning for the BIG pulley but has the SMALL pulley installed. The small pulley drives fine, just don't recommend racing with it until the tune is ironed out. I will swap the pulleys if you'd like. Should make 800-850 RWHP on the small pulley, 650 on the big pulley.

2016 Ford Mustang GT, Whipple 3.0L Supercharger, Full Return-style Fuel System, E85 FUEL ONLY (you can retune to 93 octane) - Drag Strip Ready!! 10-second car!! 36150 miles!

I'm selling my single-owner, 2016 GT that I poured sweat and lots of cash into over the last 6 years! LOW MILEAGE (36150), and I have taken good care of this car. Recently got engaged and priorities have shifted from turning this car into a Drag Star into continuing my life and traveling with my family.

I'll start with the negative, and there isn't much
- Three door dings (all pictured)
- Characteristic hood rust of this generation Mustang
- Slight paint chip, driver side mirror - not sure when this happened but I noticed it today!
- Transmission has a SLIGHT slip shifting 3 to 4
- Minor accident in 2018, side-swiped by a stolen vehicle in a Publix parking lot. Hit only the driver left front quarter panel. Professionally repaired and unnoticeable currently.

Now for the good stuff! Starting from the front, 3.0L Whipple Supercharger and MAN is it AWESOME! Supporting the SC are:

- Currently tuned for E85 Ethanol fuel DO NOT USE ANYTHING ELSE WITHOUT RETUNING
- 132mm Whipple throttle body
- Intercooler & water cooler
- Water reservoir, plumbed into the cooling system (ICE BOX!!)
- Professionally Relocated OPTIMA yellow top battery (in trunk) with external kill switch
- 2.75" and 3.25" pulleys included, producing about 800 and 650 rwhp respectively
- Full return-style, twin pump fuel system, professionally installed
- Transbrake - never installed, but pre-wired and included
- 2-Step - never installed, but pre-wired and included
- MBRP Street Performance, full cat-back exhaust
- Stainless steel long headers
- High-flow catalytic converter

Suspension & Drivetrain:
- Viking front and rear shocks (adjustable)
- Drag springs
- Drag anti-roll bar, not installed but included
- Weld 17" wheels
- Mickey Thompson skinnies and cheater slick radials, great life left (brand new basically)
- Baer Rear Drag Brakes (car does not have a parking brake - factory brakes I believe I still have and can include)
- Rear end links

Cosmetics, etc.:
- Carbon fiber 'hood inlets' - one has SLIGHT fogging from the factory, quarter size and hard to notice
- Rear spoiler
- Professionally installed GT350 stripes (read: NO BUBBLES)
- Rear seat (brand new) AND rear seat delete are both included
- Autometer Boost gauge
- Autometer Fuel Pressure gauge (needs new sender)

I tried to call out all the meaningful modifications and highlight anything that's particularly important or noteworthy by making it bold. If you have any questions, please let me know! I am torn to sell this beautiful, fun car, but it's time and I hope someone will enjoy it as much as I have! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. 6783586694 (C)

Stang1.jpg

Stang24.jpg

Stang23.jpg

Stang22.jpg

Stang21.jpg

Stang20.jpg

Stang19.jpg

Stang18.jpg

Stang17.jpg

Stang16.jpg

Stang15.jpg

Stang14.jpg

Stang13.jpg

Stang12.jpg

Stang11.jpg

Stang10.jpg

Stang9.jpg

Stang8.jpg

Stang7.jpg

Stang6.jpg

Stang5.jpg

Stang4.jpg

Stang3.jpg

Stang2.jpg
RELISTED ON EBAY! CHEAP!!!! $20000 STARTING BID!! NO RESERVE! BUY THIS CAR!
Sponsored