• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania 3.31 gear for mt82 car

blackedouts550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anesti
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Hey looking to swap out my 3.73 for a set of 3.31 now that I’m boosted. I have a 2017 manual mustang gt. Was trying to get an idea if anyone was interested in trading or selling their 3.31. Thank you
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Darn, if they was the 3.55's I prob would of came over to PA and we could of swapped them out. Part of me wants the 3.55's I have the 3.31

OP
OP
blackedouts550

blackedouts550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anesti
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Darn, if they was the 3.55's I prob would of came over to PA and we could of swapped them out. Part of me wants the 3.55's I have the 3.31
Yeah I mean I’ve heard that the switch from 3.31 to 3.55 isn’t that noticeable. Na the 3.73 are pretty awesome but boosted they just run out too fast that’s the only reason I’m considering switching. But if you change your mind HMU

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
3.73 is too much for highway commuting, I do 99% highway. 3.55 would even take more mpg but for that 1% would be fun

I will ask my friends I think couple of them have 3.31 not sure if they want too though

If I don’t post back, it was a no go.

OP
OP
blackedouts550

blackedouts550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anesti
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
3.73 is too much for highway commuting, I do 99% highway. 3.55 would even take more mpg but for that 1% would be fun

I will ask my friends I think couple of them have 3.31 not sure if they want too though

If I don’t post back, it was a no go.
Yeah thanks. I mean 6th gear I do 80 at 2000 rpm so it’s not bad. I drove the car to Florida 2 times and got around 24mpg doing 80 the whole way down but yeah not sure how the 3.31 compares.

Sponsored

CJobe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHRIS
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTCS
Vehicle Showcase
Are you able to do the swap? I have 3.31s in my GT/CS but I am about 6 hours away

OP
OP
blackedouts550

blackedouts550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anesti
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Are you able to do the swap? I have 3.31s in my GT/CS but I am about 6 hours away
I already have someone interested in trading with me but if that doesn’t go through I will let you know. As far as the swap I am going to swap mine out soon but I don’t have a garage so everything will be happening outside on jack stands.

CJobe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHRIS
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTCS
Vehicle Showcase
I already have someone interested in trading with me but if that doesn’t go through I will let you know. As far as the swap I am going to swap mine out soon but I don’t have a garage so everything will be happening outside on jack stands.
All good. As long as someone gets you taken care of

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Dang.. if we were closer, i'd swap my 3.31's (5000 miles on them) :(
Sponsored