22 S550 Tracking Thread

TMustang66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang GT, 22 GT/CS Convertible
Picked her up on Saturday, Sunday was cloudy in AZ but man I love the car and the color!

tempImageSmG2jU.png

tempImagerD24a0.png
Sponsored

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
Such a nice colour. Looks amazing.

5doorsoffury

Threads
Reaction score
a forsaken branch of the wavefunction called ny,
First Name
this guy
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt
Well tommorow is the beginning of the 1st delivery window. The tracker still says shipped and FP told me the same thing they said on the 19th that it is" shipped by railcar in newboston, mi". So idk whats going to happen... ugg this is the worst part of the whole thing knowing its shipped. The multitude of horror stories in this thread alone on shipping has made me cringe everytime i check the tracker

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Well tommorow is the beginning of the 1st delivery window. The tracker still says shipped and FP told me the same thing they said on the 19th that it is" shipped by railcar in newboston, mi". So idk whats going to happen... ugg this is the worst part of the whole thing knowing its shipped. The multitude of horror stories in this thread alone on shipping has made me cringe everytime i check the tracker
Hang in there, you’re so close! It’s nerve wracking but it’s so worth it when you pick it up!

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
At least yours doesn't have to travel on a boat for 5-6 weeks across the middle of the Pacific Ocean.. :p

Sponsored

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
We have the same delivery window. Lets keep our fingers crossed!

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
At least yours doesn't have to travel on a boat for 5-6 weeks across the middle of the Pacific Ocean.. :p
With Ford it might!

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
Finally got my email from Ford to say it’s been built and released for shipping.

Fedj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1986 SVO, 1995 Mstng GT, 2020 Edge ST, 22 Mstng GT
Tomorrow is my blend date. My BCE code posted today. Where are they in production once BCE code Posts on Motorcraft as built site?

Sponsored

Fedj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
i have looked and looked to figure t
BLEND has occurred and it should be BUILT in the next 24-48 hours.
I promise I have really tried to figure this out before asking. I have run a bunch of searches on blend date. what exactly is it? apparently it is not what I thought.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Blend date is usually about one week after IN-PRODUCTION date and is when the body and chassis come together for final assembly. Power is flowing to the hundreds of sensors, modules, etc, thus the reason you can see the listing in the BCM. If no issues, it should be BUILT in the next day or two.
i have looked and looked to figure t

I promise I have really tried to figure this out before asking. I have run a bunch of searches on blend date. what exactly is it? apparently it is not what I thought.

Fedj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Blend date is usually about one week after IN-PRODUCTION date and is when the body and chassis come together for final assembly. Power is flowing to the hundreds of sensors, modules, etc, thus the reason you can see the listing in the BCM. If no issues, it should be BUILT in the next day or two.
Thank you Wingnutzz.

SpursTedLasso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium, PP & Magneride
7.5 months since my order.

2 months since my blend date.

24 days since my official “Built” email.

Car is fully released for shipping per FP, zero issues at all. Every ETA they give me just passes without fail. Those are totally worthless

United Road tracker now shows “cancelled” when I login to their tracker and search the VIN.

This saga will never end and I’m done posting here because I’m sure everyone is tired of my bitching. I’m convinced my car doesn’t exist. It’s a figment of both my and Ford’s imagination. I’ve twiddled my thumbs for 2/3rds of a year for nothing. Fucking joke. I’d have been fired from my job months ago if I ever displayed this much gross negligence.

Good luck to the rest of you, and I’m sorry you fell into the same trap I did. Hope you all have better results and a smoother process, although I don’t believe either of those things exist when Ford Motor Co is involved.

This car is now just a burden. Couldn’t be less excited. Swallowing 2% worse interest rate because Ford can’t make a car go 7.5 hours in 2 months. Truly unbelievable. I’d have picked it up from Flat Rock myself and pushed it home a month ago if they’d let me.

And the best part? The dealer is just as in the dark as I am!

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
I have good news!
Janey is in Livorno, or at least it was on the 10/23. The delivery ETA is 11/12, much earlier than the 11/26 of the previous status update. I see Ford makes these ETA very large se they have some margin.

Livorno is near Florence, so about 300Km from Milano. She's very close.
Sponsored