22 S550 Tracking Thread

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
My window sticker also went up $770 from when I ordered. I looked through all the options and I'm pretty sure Ford just increased the base MSRP since we ordered. I've yet to talk to my dealer about it, we'll see if they honor the original price we agreed on.
Looks like we both ordered premiums within a few weeks of each other. Believe you are spot on with the price bump. Hopefully neither of us will experience any issue.
Your big day is close!! :like:
Sponsored

kirbbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
'22 mustang EcoBoost premium 200A Grabber blue
I was hoping that once I got into production is would be smooth sailing. But I've been 'in production' now for 21 days :(

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Grabber Blue A10
I was hoping that once I got into production is would be smooth sailing. But I've been 'in production' now for 21 days :(
What options do you have on your car? Black accent, 3.55 gears, 10 speed?

BLU3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Atlas Blue Mustang EB 101A, Active Ex.
Called Ford support today to get any updates since my dealer doesn’t seem to know. Guy on the phone told me to expect car “beginning to END of OCTOBER”. Keep in mind my delivery window was 17-23 September and the car was built 9/13. Really disheartened as I was expecting it this week or the next, being only 4 hours away from the plant.

BLU3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Me too, went in 08/29. Already been built but still says In Production on the tracker, no updates since. I also have a base model so no extra packages besides Active Exhaust and 101A

Sponsored

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Grabber Blue A10
Called Ford support today to get any updates since my dealer doesn’t seem to know. Guy on the phone told me to expect car “beginning to END of OCTOBER”. Keep in mind my delivery window was 17-23 September and the car was built 9/13. Really disheartened as I was expecting it this week or the next, being only 4 hours away from the plant.
Is your car "In Production", or did you actually get the "Built" email? I'm still in production, delivery window is next week.... It seems like almost all mustangs are being held back by something now.

Edit: I read your second post. Your car is most likely "Produced" not "Built". Its "Built" when you get the email from Ford, until then like me, you are probably "Produced, Not yet released for shipping".

Last edited:

Purple 22 Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS Premium Mischievous Purple Metallic
Is your car "In Production", or did you actually get the "Built" email? I'm still in production, delivery window is next week.... It seems like almost all mustangs are being held back by something now.

Edit: I read your second post. Your car is most likely "Produced" not "Built". Its "Built" when you get the email from Ford, until then like me, you are probably "Produced, Not yet released for shipping".
Same boat, produced not released since 8/29.
A10, active exhaust, hpp

talking with dealer about options and looking to see if they can work a trade

cannot wait until November as motorcycles and snow are not a good combo.

kirbbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
'22 mustang EcoBoost premium 200A Grabber blue
What options do you have on your car? Black accent, 3.55 gears, 10 speed?
baseline eco boost premium. Only added option is the A10 automatic

BLU3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Yes it has been produced not "built". I do not get emails directly from Ford, my dealership does. I just have to rely on the tracker for updates (unfortunately). Produced and not yet released. Anyone know what the reason for the hold up could be? Is it a parts shortage?

Seems like a couple mustangs on here are stuck in the same situation with no answers.

BLU3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A10, active exhaust, hpp

You think it could take till November to be here? I was hoping the Ford support guy on the phone didn't know what he was talking about...

Sponsored

Purple 22 Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
You think it could take till November to be here? I was hoping the Ford support guy on the phone didn't know what he was talking about...
The one guy I chatted with who actually seemed to care said October but most likely November

Given my Original delivery window was Two weeks after build date you would think it will be at least two weeks after it’s released. And that’s if things go smooth and vary little seems to be going smooth with rail these days.

DandeeLioness

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dandee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
Yes it has been produced not "built". I do not get emails directly from Ford, my dealership does. I just have to rely on the tracker for updates (unfortunately). Produced and not yet released. Anyone know what the reason for the hold up could be? Is it a parts shortage?

Seems like a couple mustangs on here are stuck in the same situation with no answers.
Have you ever gotten an email from Ford during this process? Even the order confirmation?

Despite it being a bit late into your car’s creation process, you can tell your dealer to add your email address to your account. Mine didn’t initially and I had to tell him to do so in order to get the emails everyone is always referencing.

Just in case you (or anyone else reading) were unaware! It should have been done by default but seems to be a step dealer’s miss when initially ordering because I think they rely solely on the info they get from your license and don’t remember to ask for your email. 🤦‍♀️

SpursTedLasso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium, PP & Magneride
A10, active exhaust, hpp

Same boat, been “produced, not released” since 9/6. Blend date 9/1.

I think we can eliminate trim packages from being the culprit, as based on the replies today/recently it looks like this group of us stuck in purgatory are made up of every different combination possible.

Can’t fly to go pick her up now until mid October anyways, so it is what it is. I just hope to free her from PA before the snow starts, my southern ass wouldn’t survive the drive home LOL

BLU3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The one guy I chatted with who actually seemed to care said October but most likely November

Given my Original delivery window was Two weeks after build date you would think it will be at least two weeks after it’s released. And that’s if things go smooth and vary little seems to be going smooth with rail these days.
Have you ever gotten an email from Ford during this process? Even the order confirmation?

Despite it being a bit late into your car’s creation process, you can tell your dealer to add your email address to your account. Mine didn’t initially and I had to tell him to do so in order to get the emails everyone is always referencing.

Just in case you (or anyone else reading) were unaware! It should have been done by default but seems to be a step dealer’s miss when initially ordering because I think they rely solely on the info they get from your license and don’t remember to ask for your email. 🤦‍♀️
No, my dealership receives those emails. I never thought of it. I'll try to reach out to my dealer and ask him if he could add me to those. That is, if I can get a hang of him :/

Last edited:

Purple 22 Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
No, my dealership receives those emails. I never thought of it. I'll try to reach out to my dealwer and ask him if he could add me to those. That is, if I can get a hang of him :/
I would say the emails don’t really serve much purpose. I have 4 emails from ford. Order confirmation, production scheduled, production rescheduled, and supply chain issues email. The only thing they were really good for was giving me the vin so I could use the tracker website. So if you got that info you really have all you need.
Sponsored