22 S550 Tracking Thread

BigSig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Atlas Blue Mustang GT 301A MT82
Tomorrow is the day i finally get to pick up my 301A, 6Sp MT in atlas blue. For context i Ordered on 6/05/22 scheduled for 8/1/22, built on 8/3/33 and delivered on 8/19/33. Im pretty sure the reason my car came so quick is I went pretty basic. I will post pics of my new baby and my 1600mi road trip home, starting tomorrow. Happy to join the Club.

IMG_20220811_091200.jpg

IMG_20220811_091204.jpg
Sponsored

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime
Just curious, for those here in the US still awaiting to receive a build date.....anyone have an order date during April 2022, or earlier?

Trying to get an idea who might still be cruising around in the same boat as I am :facepalm:

Although there appears to be no rhyme or reason to the disparity, starting to wonder if it might be a regional issue as one factor.
Not April, but I ordered on 6/24. No build week yet...I'm at a priority code 02 so I'm hoping for this week. Fingers crossed....I'm dying to get my car. Can't imagine waiting as long as you have. Let's hope all of us left unscheduled make it on to the list this week! Good luck!

Ret_Sgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Vert, 19 Ranger, 12 E350, 11 GL450
Iā€™d guess thatā€™s probably the norm since they crank out about 500 a day.
Mine has been sitting there for a month...

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
Just waiting for modules to start showing up.

anyone else with a build this week seeing anything?
Iā€™ve seen people mention modules before. What does it mean waiting for modules to show up? Is this just a North American thing to track?

Sponsored

Cleesj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP 401a 6MT MP
Just curious, for those here in the US still awaiting to receive a build date.....anyone have an order date during April 2022, or earlier?

Trying to get an idea who might still be cruising around in the same boat as I am :facepalm:

Although there appears to be no rhyme or reason to the disparity, starting to wonder if it might be a regional issue as one factor.
My original order (before my impatience got the best of me and I somehow found the exact car I had ordered at a dealer) was 5/2/20222 and still hasn't been scheduled. Fairly similar build to yours, no magneride or active exhaust. PP and 401a

Cleesj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP 401a 6MT MP
I ordered 4/25 in Dearborn, MI. I've heard crickets since. Two generic "we're sorry we haven't told you anything, here's no new information" emails are the only communication I've had from Ford. I've called my dealer, and they tell me my order is priority 10, but who knows if they are actually going to have any units allocated. Hoping for good news by the end of the week, but at the same time, trying not to get my hopes up.
Did you order from Mission ford? That's where my original order was placed

H.O.T.A. Death

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Performance Package 6 Speed Manual
Tomorrow is the day i finally get to pick up my 301A, 6Sp MT in atlas blue. For context i Ordered on 6/05/22 scheduled for 8/1/22, built on 8/3/33 and delivered on 8/19/33. Im pretty sure the reason my car came so quick is I went pretty basic. I will post pics of my new baby and my 1600mi road trip home, starting tomorrow. Happy to join the Club.

IMG_20220811_091200.jpg

IMG_20220811_091204.jpg
Congrats man! Donā€™t forget to vary the speed and rpms for that break in period šŸ¤˜šŸ» Thats a hell of a long trip lol

BigSig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Atlas Blue Mustang GT 301A MT82
Congrats man! Donā€™t forget to vary the speed and rpms for that break in period šŸ¤˜šŸ» Thats a hell of a long trip lol
Absolutely, I got a plan for the drive nothing over 4.5k for the first 500 miles and the drive from Cincinnati to Memphis is through a bunch of towns so I'll be varying speed, no cruse control. By the time I get to Dallas and the last 10 hrs I will be able to really have some fun.

Sponsored

marshdabeachy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marshall
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT Premium
Iā€™ve seen people mention modules before. What does it mean waiting for modules to show up? Is this just a North American thing to track?
Not sure if it's NA-specific, but if you plug your VIN into https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt you'll get either very little (your vehicle doesn't exist yet), or a couple hundred codes listed (your vehicle is coming together).

aero_e14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150, 2022 Mustang (ordered)
Did you order from Mission ford? That's where my original order was placed
I ordered mine from Pat Milliken (technically Redford).

SloWay2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Vert
My original order (before my impatience got the best of me and I somehow found the exact car I had ordered at a dealer) was 5/2/20222 and still hasn't been scheduled. Fairly similar build to yours, no magneride or active exhaust. PP and 401a
My order on 6/8 still has not been scheduled. 401a vert 10r80. But I found a used one with basically everything I wanted except safe and smart, so I had my buddy wholesale it from Ohio dealer and then wholesale it to me. Not waiting was a great decision thus far as I already have 200 miles on the car. Got it Friday last week.

Both explorers I ordered the same day showed up within 10 weeks. 2 weeks from ā€œshippedā€ to landed at dealer in NH.

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
I can see in your face you are a happy guy! Congratulations mate! Very happy for you!
Sponsored