Sponsored

22 S550 Tracking Thread

rhorizon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT in Mischievous Purple
Also in delivery waiting mode - got the email last week, still in the window. Delivery window ends on Thursday for my convoy, expecting it to push another week.
Sponsored

mrbydangel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I'm also scheduled for build next week. Yesterday morning when I checked, it was still in "order confirmed" status, and after reading the last few on here, I checked again, and it is now "in production." Still no window sticker though. Guess I'll be anxiously checking that over and over until it shows up now.

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
Just curious, for those here in the US still awaiting to receive a build date.....anyone have an order date during April 2022, or earlier?

Trying to get an idea who might still be cruising around in the same boat as I am :facepalm:

Although there appears to be no rhyme or reason to the disparity, starting to wonder if it might be a regional issue as one factor.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
it is will be available tomorrow.
I'm also scheduled for build next week. Yesterday morning when I checked, it was still in "order confirmed" status, and after reading the last few on here, I checked again, and it is now "in production." Still no window sticker though. Guess I'll be anxiously checking that over and over until it shows up now.

Purple 22 Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS Premium Mischievous Purple Metallic
Just waiting for modules to start showing up.

anyone else with a build this week seeing anything?

Sponsored

thedervidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2001 GT (totaled 5/4/22), 22 GT
Same boat as you. Delivery date got pushed back, though. Have you or @thedervidd gotten emails about being pushed back? Tomorrow is the last day of my original delivery window.
I haven't received an email yet, but I'd expect one this week. Ford Performance told me last week that the window was now Aug 29-Sept 4, which is one week later than the email I currently have

Bluey81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT Premium(waiting), '12 Focus Titanium
I haven't received an email yet, but I'd expect one this week. Ford Performance told me last week that the window was now Aug 29-Sept 4, which is one week later than the email I currently have

Ha, nice. FP gave me no date last week. They said shipping was "pending." Pending what, a minor miracle?

thedervidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Ha, nice. FP gave me no date last week. They said shipping was "pending." Pending what, a minor miracle?
haha, FP showed that date to me, with a status of Awaiting Shipping - Released; meaning it should be in the hands of the transport company.

Talking with my dealer, I did find out that perhaps the convoy vs rail thing on stickers is a bit misleading. He said that all their cars come via rail, then convoy from the railyard. So, it seems that at least in some cases convoy vs rail on the sticker may mean just the last leg of the journey.

I'm not sure if anyone who has actual insight (as opposed to trying to read the tea leaves on the internet) reads this board, but some clarification on that would be cool. I'm not sure it matters, but it would be kind of neat to know.

Bluey81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
haha, FP showed that date to me, with a status of Awaiting Shipping - Released; meaning it should be in the hands of the transport company.

Talking with my dealer, I did find out that perhaps the convoy vs rail thing on stickers is a bit misleading. He said that all their cars come via rail, then convoy from the railyard. So, it seems that at least in some cases convoy vs rail on the sticker may mean just the last leg of the journey.

I'm not sure if anyone who has actual insight (as opposed to trying to read the tea leaves on the internet) reads this board, but some clarification on that would be cool. I'm not sure it matters, but it would be kind of neat to know.

That is interesting to know and I'd love to see more detail. I can't imagine though, that they'd put my car on rail for such a short hop to(in my case) Indianapolis. Who knows.

thedervidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
That is interesting to know and I'd love to see more detail. I can't imagine though, that they'd put my car on rail for such a short hop to(in my case) Indianapolis. Who knows.
Like most complicated things, the answer is probably "it depends". :)

Sponsored

marshdabeachy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marshall
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT Premium
Just waiting for modules to start showing up.

anyone else with a build this week seeing anything?
My blend date was yesterday and my module page had life the first time I checked it yesterday morning. Still "in production" as of this morning though.

aero_e14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150, 2022 Mustang (ordered)
Just curious, for those here in the US still awaiting to receive a build date.....anyone have an order date during April 2022, or earlier?

Trying to get an idea who might still be cruising around in the same boat as I am :facepalm:

Although there appears to be no rhyme or reason to the disparity, starting to wonder if it might be a regional issue as one factor.

I ordered 4/25 in Dearborn, MI. I've heard crickets since. Two generic "we're sorry we haven't told you anything, here's no new information" emails are the only communication I've had from Ford. I've called my dealer, and they tell me my order is priority 10, but who knows if they are actually going to have any units allocated. Hoping for good news by the end of the week, but at the same time, trying not to get my hopes up.

Shawn82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Treigh
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang HPP
Anyone else sitting at Twin Oaks?

Bluey81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Well, FP says between now and Monday 8/29. Another week of who knows what ahead.

H.O.T.A. Death

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Performance Package 6 Speed Manual
Little update for y’all. So I got the built email now, it already showed on the tracker but just now got the email. It gave me an updated shipping date of 9/9-9-15. That one is probably more accurate.
Sponsored