Sponsored

22 S550 Tracking Thread

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Anyone know how long Chapman is taking to process/finalize deal once the car arrives at dealership from Ford?
Sponsored

Mr X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
She finally arrived at the dealer! Ordered on 2/19/22. Hopefully it will be prepped for tomorrow pickup. I asked them not to put their decal on.

My mustang pic at dealer 1.jpg

My mustang pic at dealer 2.jpg

My mustang pic at dealer 3.jpg
Nice đź‘Ť

Also remind them not to drill the front bumper for the front license plate. Get a Sto N Sho, or craigs bracket !!

Darter Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I checked Ford Order Tracking on Thursday, 6/30 and it said my car was in transit, no email from Ford. Checked again Saturday, 7/2 and it said the car was at the dealer waiting final prep.

I drove by today and took pics. Can't wait.
20220703_123553.jpg
Well I got the call. Picking it up tomorrow, 10 am. The dealer is honoring the $1,000.00 rebate from ordering in March.

Sponsored

davtpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I checked Ford Order Tracking on Thursday, 6/30 and it said my car was in transit, no email from Ford. Checked again Saturday, 7/2 and it said the car was at the dealer waiting final prep.

I drove by today and took pics. Can't wait.
20220703_123553.jpg
Mine “shipped” on 6/6 and is due to the dealer between 7/3-7/9 but so far nothing and no site updates. I’m going to do a drive by stalk on Friday if I don’t hear anything!

sirernestshackleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Focust ST
Anyone know how long Chapman is taking to process/finalize deal once the car arrives at dealership from Ford?
They've told me multiple times there's a backlog of a bunch of cars. But they also have the 14 day deadline to pick up. I'm guessing no more than a week.

Call_Me_Bruce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, Toyota Avalon,
I picked mine up from Chapman on the 24th. They are pumping the cars out. The finance manager told me he was working crazy hours. Mine got to the dealer on the 8th. I wanted to take delivery before the 19th but they could not get to me until the 22nd. I was out of town, had to wait until the 24th. Delivery went super smooth.

Sponsored

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I picked mine up from Chapman on the 24th. They are pumping the cars out. The finance manager told me he was working crazy hours. Mine got to the dealer on the 8th. I wanted to take delivery before the 19th but they could not get to me until the 22nd. I was out of town, had to wait until the 24th. Delivery went super smooth.

Wow. 14 days... what's another 14 days after waiting 6 months...

Mr X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Emailed them at:
[email protected]

Need your order number and dealer number for them to look it up.
Thanks for the tip, I didn't know you could do that. Mine is also scheduled for the week of the 25th. I emailed them and they told me my production date is the 27th !!

Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
Got the phone call about 45 minutes ago that my car has been delivered. I am *completely* unprepared lmao.

Timeline:
4/1: Order Placed
4/28: Build Date Provided
6/21: Build Completed.
7/6: Delivered to the Dealership
Total: 97 days.

I can't be mad about that. Now to finalize the paperwork so I can go get it!

Ret_Sgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Vert, 19 Ranger, 12 E350, 11 GL450
Dang your lucky. I have a build date the week 8/15. So it’s probably too early for me but I try it all the time
I think the only reason I got mine so early is because the plant is closed for the first two weeks in July, so I'm (in effect) one week from build date.