22 S550 Tracking Thread

sirernestshackleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Focust ST
I got the shipped email on Thursday, with an estimated arrival from June 30-July 6. But the FP chat just told me it was actually loaded on Saturday with a new arrival estimate of July 18 or so.

Looks like there's delays in shipping. Gonna put me at 6 months since order
Sponsored

jdlufkins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium
Sorry, just now seeing this. It was estimated to arrive between June 8th and the 15th. Still waiting as of the 17th.
Reached out to Ford, there was a delay in shipping. New ETA is 6/23

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I got the shipped email on Thursday, with an estimated arrival from June 30-July 6. But the FP chat just told me it was actually loaded on Saturday with a new arrival estimate of July 18 or so.

Looks like there's delays in shipping. Gonna put me at 6 months since order
Reached out to Ford, there was a delay in shipping. New ETA is 6/23
Yeah, mine loaded 2.5 weeks ago on a truck and still hasnā€™t been delivered to Granger. I havenā€™t followed up on their estimate of this week for delivery.

Evilmidget

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT Premium 5 spd Manual
Chatted with FP chat this morning just to check status of shipping if delayed or not. Its actually already pretty close to me and potential for a day or 2 early delivery if it doesnt have too many extra stops. Patience is getting extra thin.

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
My car moved to shipped phase around June 5th and ford performance said its still sitting in New Boston, Michigan. Par for the course. Delays, delays, and more delays.

Sponsored

Mr X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Chatted with FP chat this morning just to check status of shipping if delayed or not. Its actually already pretty close to me and potential for a day or 2 early delivery if it doesnt have too many extra stops. Patience is getting extra thin.
Patience brother. As the old saying goes its darkest before the dawn. Can't wait to see pics of your ride.

I got a ways to go yet. My build date is 7/25

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Just checked the tracker and mineā€™s been delivered! Hopefully I can fly Friday to get it.

Evilmidget

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT Premium 5 spd Manual
Patience brother. As the old saying goes its darkest before the dawn. Can't wait to see pics of your ride.

I got a ways to go yet. My build date is 7/25
Oh i am trying my best, may have already order a few parts for the car for quality of life. But after already selling my current daily mustang, awaiting the new one is definitely worth it. Most definitely posting pictures in here and in the MP thread.

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
Yeah, mine loaded 2.5 weeks ago on a truck and still hasnā€™t been delivered to Granger. I havenā€™t followed up on their estimate of this week for delivery.
Mine went factory to lot in Michigan by truck. Rail from that lot to a lot in Missouri. Been sitting in that lot since June 8th waiting to be truck transported to Granger.

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I was talking to a friend of mine last week who runs a PPF, PDR, Tint shop that does a lot of work with the many car dealerships around here. He said there were up to 20,000 new vehicles sitting in lots around the Midwest with hail damage from the past few weekā€™s storms and some dealers are waiting for cars to get fixed before being delivered. I reached out to my dealer a few days back and inquired about this but have yet to hear back.
I guess you can just label this as, ā€œFor what itā€˜s worth.ā€

Sponsored

Fyoutoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonny
Vehicle(s)
2022 GTP Mag, Active E, Perf, W/ 6 spd
He said there were up to 20,000 new vehicles sitting in lots around the Midwest with hail damage from the past few weekā€™s storms and some dealers are waiting for cars to get fixed before being delivered.
This is actually not my first Rodeo with Ford. Back in 97 I ordered a brand new 98 ranger when I was stationed in Korea that was supposed to be waiting for me as I moved to my new base. Long story short, a may 15th, hail storm rolled through the St. Paul plant with my new truck sitting on the lot and I ended up having to wait almost 4 months for one of the first 99's to roll off the line as I was unwilling to take a discount...

https://web.archive.org/web/20070328054606/http://www.skywarn.ampr.org/mn_top10.html

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is actually not my first Rodeo with Ford. Back in 97 I ordered a brand new 98 ranger when I was stationed in Korea that was supposed to be waiting for me as I moved to my new base. Long story short, a may 15th, hail storm rolled through the St. Paul plant with my new truck sitting on the lot and I ended up having to wait almost 4 months for one of the first 99's to roll off the line as I was unwilling to take a discount...

https://web.archive.org/web/20070328054606/http://www.skywarn.ampr.org/mn_top10.html
Hail isnā€™t fun on any scale. Got hit by it several years back while above the tree line on a mountain in Colorado. Not good when Iā€™m the tallest ā€œtreeā€ on the mountain ā€¦lesson learned there

Anyway, I did speak to the dealer today. He says heā€™s unaware of any of their Mustangs being damage ( did say they were notified of a few of their Broncos taking damage) and that if there is damage that needed to be repaired Ford would need to disclose it. So Iā€™m thinking lack of transport drivers is probably the driving issue.

numb finger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang GT Premium Convertible California Spe
well mine just got shifted back another week to 7/25
ordered 2/15
The wait continues