Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Capture.JPG

Modules are up, so something is being built

Capture.JPG

SYNC is updated, so interior must be installed. although it was updated tomorrow....thats weird.
Mine was blank for the last 10 days, then today it backdated to updated on the 19th (my blend date). So something is up with the different systems.
Sponsored

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
My tracker still shows in production, but I got an email itā€™s built with a new delivery estimate. Off to Des Moines at the end of June now, I hope. Mid-June delivery estimate.

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
My tracker still shows in production, but I got an email itā€™s built with a new delivery estimate. Off to Des Moines at the end of June now, I hope. Mid-June delivery estimate.
My tracker didn't show built status until the day after i got the email :)

Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
How long does the in production stage last? Mine has been in production since 5/24.
Several report weeks, like two. Ford is great at sending e-mails and I like the tracker site, but it's not 100% real-time. There's a certain amount of slop to it all.

Once it leaves production, it will most likely wait for the departing train to fill full, then leave. From factory to dealer, give it 30 days, minimum.

Tyegor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2022 EcoBoost Mustang
Just got the email this morning! My tracker still hasnā€™t moved. Iā€™m also skeptical about the delivery time but as I mentioned before my dealer is about 20 minutes away from the plant so that could explain the fast delivery time. Super excited šŸ˜Ž

C1DCBB44-BA79-49A0-ACB7-F4520BB062CF.jpeg

Sponsored

Tawse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 GB GT/CS
Is there any particular day of the week that they send out update emails or are they sent out seemingly random? lol

Ordered mine 05/10 and I know I have a wait but I'm obviously also eagerly anticipating the "It's been scheduled" email - should I keep checking daily or can I like wait until Tuesdays? lol

Sking1983

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Ridgeline RTL, 2022 Mustang GT/CS
Is there any particular day of the week that they send out update emails or are they sent out seemingly random? lol

Ordered mine 05/10 and I know I have a wait but I'm obviously also eagerly anticipating the "It's been scheduled" email - should I keep checking daily or can I like wait until Tuesdays? lol
I feel your pain lol. I placed my order on 4/25 and am waiting for a scheduled build date and VIN. I believe they are typically sent on Thursdays and Fridays.

Tawse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 GB GT/CS
I feel your pain lol. I placed my order on 4/25 and am waiting for a scheduled build date and VIN. I believe they are typically sent on Thursdays and Fridays.
I laughed at the salesman when he said "3 to 4 months". I said... yeah, I'm going to pray for 6 and be massively surprised if it's less. lol. He said "we'll see" and honestly - I hope I lose that loose bet. lol

luke1333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra
Capture.JPG

The little blue trackers finally moved to the right!
I can't even get into tracker today but dealer sent me email saying it is built and should be on the way soon and asking me what kind of dealer prep I wanted etc etc so hopefully it will arrive quickly!
Sponsored