Bloodham25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R.J
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2022 PP
Anyone else In Canada and ordered?

Just ordered a Mustang GT 401a with PP plus magneride.

Ordered 4/19. Have not received anything from my dealer as of yet.
Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Update from the Ford performance guys: Still UNSCHEDULED AND CLEAN!
You are one of the long timers here with a non-Mach 1 build. Was the "Coastal Limited" a Late Availability option?

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
It was. It doesnā€™t appear that theyā€™ve done a run of them, so Iā€™m hoping for maybe the second half of July schedule, especially now that it is CLEAN.šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž. I still have my touring motorcycle, but at 73 years old my riding days are fewer. This Ecoboost Convertible will be decked out nice and will be my nice weather cruiser!!! Have followed you and others awaiting your GTs and Mach1ā€™s as you have more enthusiasm about your purchases and have provided good insights on the trials, tribulations, and frustrations! Hopefully you will have yours soon!!
You are one of the long timers here with a non-Mach 1 build. Was the "Coastal Limited" a Late Availability option?

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Just out of curiosity, has anyone with a May 23rd build week experienced their car going into production early yet?
I think it will move the week prior. My blend date is now in my sticker and is for the original week scheduled. My email said the week of the 16th, I noticed I moved from ā€œorder confirmedā€ to ā€œin productionā€ on the 12th, and my blend date is the 19th.

Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
Just to get currentā€¦ my 4/1 order was scheduled on 4/21 (at least thatā€™s when my sales rep told me) for a 6/22 production and is so far still scheduled clean. Details in the sig.

Glad to see yā€™all taking delivery and getting things built! Make sure all of you Atlas Blue folks go post pics. šŸ˜†

Sponsored

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Just saw the scheduling update for the week of the 16th on the BlueOval forum.
No Mustang scheduling šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„.
Hopefully theyā€™ll be scheduling the 2nd half of July the week of May 23rd!!!šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž
Flatrock 5-16.JPG

Last edited:

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
I think it will move the week prior. My blend date is now in my sticker and is for the original week scheduled. My email said the week of the 16th, I noticed I moved from ā€œorder confirmedā€ to ā€œin productionā€ on the 12th, and my blend date is the 19th.
Thanks for the info. I hope it does as you say. When did your window sticker become available? I still canā€™t see mine.

Oh also, one follow up question. Does an email come in saying itā€™s moved to in production or would you only know if you check the tracker?

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Thanks for the info. I hope it does as you say. When did your window sticker become available? I still canā€™t see mine.

Oh also, one follow up question. Does an email come in saying itā€™s moved to in production or would you only know if you check the tracker?
I didnā€™t get an email, and my window sticker didnā€™t become available until I moved to ā€œin production.ā€ I wasnā€™t quite checking daily though.

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
I didnā€™t get an email, and my window sticker didnā€™t become available until I moved to ā€œin production.ā€ I wasnā€™t quite checking daily though.
Thanks for the great info :) myself I have been checking dailyā€¦ sometimes multiple times A day, especially as itā€™s getting to be less than two weeks away. Been having such great weather lately, shame I havenā€™t been able to cruise in it before hurricane season!

King Of Shine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS Mischievous Purple Metallic
I was told by my local dealer (take it for what it is worth) that Ford's shipping contractor has a very significant labor supply shortage. So vehicles sitting ready to ship have been affected by the shortage of contractor labor, rail cars, auto carrier drivers, etc, etc. I would assume Ford has certain performance clauses in their contract with their shipper but what does one do when any other options are more problematic than the one in force?

Whether Ford has different shipping contractors for USA and Canada is likely an unknown, it is probably the case. The individual in Vancouver, Canada, whose vehicle has been stuck in the rail yard in Vancouver just a mere few km from the dealership is likely held hostage by labor shortages there. It does not bode well for Ford's cash flow and bottom line not getting paid for 'months' after date of manufacture.
Yeah, mine has been sitting at Flat Rock since 4/28 waiting for shipment. Current ETA is 5/21 - 5/27, but we shall see.

Sponsored

MattMPA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2016 Interceptor Utility, 2005 Excursion
I've had a few scheduled dates, the latest being May 25. I'm trying to better understand how this works.

I was originally scheduled for the week of 5/2, then 5/9, then 5/16 and now 5/23...with an actual date of 5/25.

I've yet to have a sticker available.

When should I expect the sticker to be available? Is it safe to assume (with scheduling being done for July now) that my car is built in May?

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
Just got my email the car has been built. Ordered Feb 10th. In production April 26th. Plant shutdown April 28th until May 9th. Finished today, Friday 13th. ETA to dealer week of June 1st.

Stewert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT premium
Well, I pulled the trigger and ordered a 22 Mustang GT premium Rapid Red 6 speed with black accent package, active exhaust and B&O audio system. I was given a 19 priority order code. Dealer said I should expect a 4 to 6 month wait. He said it all comes down to parts availability,production schedule and shipping times via railroad. I got the confirmation email from Ford by the time I got home.Let the waiting begin...

Last edited:

Homebrw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
21 CTR,18 EB Vert,12 GT500 Vert, 05 V6 Vert
Grats! Mine said 6-9 but if my build week of June 27 holds it will be 3 to 4. As long as it gets built before the S550 line gets shut down, I'm good!
Sponsored