Cleesj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP 401a 6MT MP
Still nothing for me…wonderful.
I'm there with you.. lol.. Sent my sales guy a text, maybe he knows something that I don't... patience is wearing a bit thin, but, such is life I suppose, haha.
Sponsored

Ret_Sgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
22 GT Vert, 19 Ranger, 12 E350, 11 GL450

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
For what it's worth, when I was receiving emails from Ford, they all came late on Friday.

If you have your dealer code and order number, try Ford chat or the email.

https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/
I don't know hot it works for you but I can't get the chat to open.
Tried different browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) and even using a clean Windows 10 Virtual Machine, but to no avail.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Just send them an email with your dealer code and order number asking for a status update. Very responsive.
[email protected]

I don't know hot it works for you but I can't get the chat to open.
Tried different browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) and even using a clean Windows 10 Virtual Machine, but to no avail.

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Just send them an email with your dealer code and order number asking for a status update. Very responsive.
[email protected]
I did and yes, they are very fast indeed.
Still maybe somebody knew why the chat don't work, because I can't think it's just me having this problem.

Sponsored

ECSIII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I did and yes, they are very fast indeed.
Still maybe somebody knew why the chat don't work, because I can't think it's just me having this problem.
I use Microsoft Edge and could not get the chat to work until I tried doing it with the Edge "In Private" window feature. Best of luck to you. This whole delivery status thing for Mustangs is absolutely maddening!!!

ECSIII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
Tried the email and got the following reply. My email was short, very polite and didn't contain anything other than text.

"Hello, Thank you for your e-mail inquiry. We take great pride in providing prompt customer service. If you wish to contact us immediately you may call us directly at 800-367-3788 during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Eastern time. If your electronic communication is larger than five megabytes in size, our firewall will not accept it despite this email receipt. Please submit the communication, size appropriate for our review. A member of the Customer Relationship Center team will be contacting you within three to five business days. Once again, thank you and we look forward to being in contact with you! Sincerely, The Customer Relationship Center Team Please visit us online at www.fordperformance.com or www.fordracing.com or www.shelbyautos.com"

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
I use Microsoft Edge and could not get the chat to work until I tried doing it with the Edge "In Private" window feature. Best of luck to you. This whole delivery status thing for Mustangs is absolutely maddening!!!
I wish it was that simple, thank yo for the suggestion anyway.
Yes, it is maddening. The Ford tracking page is unusable in EU and the Ford APIs do not respond directly...

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
That’s the automatic reply acknowledging your email. They’ll respond shortly.
Tried the email and got the following reply. My email was short, very polite and didn't contain anything other than text.

"Hello, Thank you for your e-mail inquiry. We take great pride in providing prompt customer service. If you wish to contact us immediately you may call us directly at 800-367-3788 during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Eastern time. If your electronic communication is larger than five megabytes in size, our firewall will not accept it despite this email receipt. Please submit the communication, size appropriate for our review. A member of the Customer Relationship Center team will be contacting you within three to five business days. Once again, thank you and we look forward to being in contact with you! Sincerely, The Customer Relationship Center Team Please visit us online at www.fordperformance.com or www.fordracing.com or www.shelbyautos.com"

ECSIII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
That’s the automatic reply acknowledging your email. They’ll respond shortly.
You're absolutely right. Just got a very nice, personally worded email telling me that the vehicle was delivered to the dealership this morning. Haven't heard a single word from the dealership!!!!

Sponsored

SlippinJimmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
So I placed my order for my 401A on 6/27 and got my confirmation the day after, then of course didn’t hear anything else. I was a bit bummed that I didn’t see an email from Ford when I woke up this morning so I texted my salesperson at the dealer asking if there was any update. He responded right away saying “no, nothing yet”. But then, literally 1 minute later, I got the email from Ford. Scheduled for 8/29. Guess I manifested it!

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Now that’s sweet!!
You're absolutely right. Just got a very nice, personally worded email telling me that the vehicle was delivered to the dealership this morning. Haven't heard a single word from the dealership!!!!

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
I wish it was that simple, thank yo for the suggestion anyway.
Yes, it is maddening. The Ford tracking page is unusable in EU and the Ford APIs do not respond directly...
I just used the chat function on an iPad using Safari with no problem. When I hit it the chat button I didn’t get the normal type of pop up. It was more like a bar pop up along the right side of the screen That I had to click on.