22 S550 Tracking Thread

Mr X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Took delivery tonight from Chapman Ford. Smooth delivery, no monkey business. The Eruption Green is a head turner.
F49358E6-67DD-42BD-B6B0-9854844AE182.jpeg
F49358E6-67DD-42BD-B6B0-9854844AE182.jpeg

Beautiful 😍😍😍

How long was the time line from order to delivery??

Evilmidget

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT Premium 5 spd Manual
Guess what arrived today and I get to take to pick up Saturday. Finalllllyyyy. Yes she is dirty from the transport truck. Clean pictures soon. Ignore the not smooth video. Was super excited so not steady

20220624_180843.jpg

Resized952022062495160300.jpg

Overland_LIfe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
2022 Mustang Gt Premium Fastback.
401a.
PP1.
Oxford White.
Recaro Interior ( Black. )
Spoiler Delete.
10r80.

Ordered - June 20th, 2022 ( Day after my birthday. )

Scheduled - June 24th, 2022

For an Early August build.

Largest Dealership in a rather small town, South Chicagoland.

I have a Second order which has been sitting since March 31, 2022 for the same except Red Recaro's and 6r80 still unscheduled. But has been moved to priority code 2....

If anyone in Chicago land is looking for that build and hasn't placed an order yet drop me a dm,

Sponsored

ZachI131

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
No emails received this week. Is it safe to say based on everyone’s prior experience other than some cleanup scheduling later this week no other scheduling will be done for August and everything will be September moving forward?

BigSig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Atlas Blue Mustang GT 301A MT82
No emails received this week. Is it safe to say based on everyone’s prior experience other than some cleanup scheduling later this week no other scheduling will be done for August and everything will be September moving forward?
Scheduling is always on Thursdays from what I have read.

ZachI131

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Scheduling is always on Thursdays from what I have read.
Correct, just trying to figure out since 6/23 was scheduling for every week of August and this week coming up is cleanup scheduling. Would they still be scheduling for August during July or will everything be for September now?

BigSig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Atlas Blue Mustang GT 301A MT82
Correct, just trying to figure out since 6/23 was scheduling for every week of August and this week coming up is cleanup scheduling. Would they still be scheduling for August during July or will everything be for September now?
Oh I'm sorry I misunderstood, idk I tried to read up on scheduling and took me 2 days and I'm still confused, I got my build date whileninwas researching and then gave up, lol. I sure hope you get your schedule date in soon, mine is supposed to be aug 1 but I'm expecting that to be pushed back, because of the 2 week shutdown in July. Then again who knows right, scheduling is a dark and mysterious magic!

ZachI131

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Yeah, I’m three months in but I know a lot of people have been waiting a lot longer than me. Mine is a Mach 1 and feels like very few of these are being built compared to the other models.

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Oh I'm sorry I misunderstood, idk I tried to read up on scheduling and took me 2 days and I'm still confused, I got my build date whileninwas researching and then gave up, lol. I sure hope you get your schedule date in soon, mine is supposed to be aug 1 but I'm expecting that to be pushed back, because of the 2 week shutdown in July. Then again who knows right, scheduling is a dark and mysterious magic!
Pretty sure the Independence Day Holiday/Vacation weeks have already been taken into account. A bunch of us that were scheduled for this coming week, got rescheduled for after the holiday/vacation, about a month ago. BUT, the way things are going this year, who the heck knows?

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Unfortunately more than likely, but 🤞🤞🤞.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
September scheduling will be done during last week of July based upon recent patterns.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Unfortunately more than likely, but 🤞🤞🤞.
Wow, it seems almost an entire month with practically nothing but dealer stock orders? I'm pretty sure Zach@Granger would be expecting at least 2ea. Mach 1 "Retail/Customer" Orders every month, with all they have in their backlog. Maybe that will be part of the "cleanup"?

sirernestshackleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Focust ST
Got the email confirming my delivery was pushed to July 11-17 after being shipped June 16. According to Ford, the delay is to "ensure your complete satisfaction." 🙄🙄
FP says it is now sitting at the Twin Oaks, PA, rail yard awaiting a truck to take it 36 miles to the dealer, ETA still after July 11 because of the shortage in available trucks/drivers. The United road tracking site has it as "inactive."

And I leave on an extended trip out of the country before the arrival date, not excited about it just sitting at the dealer after more than six months of waiting.
Sponsored