22 S550 Tracking Thread

K22GBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GBM HPP Ecoboost Mustang
man sometimes i wonder if i should've gotten a hpp. love the way those things look.
At least you won't have to hear all the "why didn't you just get a (base) GT for that price?"
Meanwhile I'll be fielding that question while freezing my jongos off with those sweet, sweet cooled seats as my shrill, ear-piercing 4cyl with the exhaust baffles open pops and crackles past the gas station.

@KB_210 don't put that bad juju on me! I've done my time! Haha
Sponsored

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Grabber Blue A10
At least you won't have to hear all the "why didn't you just get a (base) GT for that price?"
Meanwhile I'll be fielding that question while freezing my jongos off with those sweet, sweet cooled seats as my shrill, ear-piercing 4cyl with the exhaust baffles open pops and crackles past the gas station.

Ive been wondering how grabber blue would look with matte ppf seeems like no one has done it though.

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd

people love spending other people's money. i love the way the hpp sounds and looks.
anybody who hates on these cars just demonstrates they don't know anything.

marshdabeachy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marshall
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT Premium
Just got off the horn with Ford Performance again, it's still sitting at the rail yard 50 miles from the dealer a week later. New ETA is by the end of this week.

I could just drive there and pick it up myself if they'd let me.

waiting.png

Shawn82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Treigh
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang HPP
Dealer just texted. Looks like my tracking journey is almost over. Said it should be ready by this evening.

IMG_20220926_104309.jpg
LETS GO FINALLY MY TWIN

Sponsored

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
Dealer just texted. Looks like my tracking journey is almost over. Said it should be ready by this evening.

IMG_20220926_104309.jpg
I'm a fan of those rims.

Looking good. Not long now.

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
I'm a fan of those rims.

Looking good. Not long now.
Gave me Mach 1 vibes. Honestly nicer looking that the GT PP Wheels

K22GBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GBM HPP Ecoboost Mustang
Gave me Mach 1 vibes. Honestly nicer looking that the GT PP Wheels
Those GTPP1 wheels are starting to feel a little dated. These look like the blessed GTPP2 (and I guess also a level of Mach) wheels, but just smaller.

Now, if I could get my hands on some handling package Mach 1 wheels...
🤌🤌

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
Those GTPP1 wheels are starting to feel a little dated. These look like the blessed GTPP2 (and I guess also a level of Mach) wheels, but just smaller.

Now, if I could get my hands on some handling package Mach 1 wheels...
🤌🤌
Im thinking the same thing! They look so exotic. Id leave the summer tires on them, run them spring --> fall and then run my black accent all seasons during the winter. If i ever get my car......

When i ordered the car I was really wanting the PP wheels but yea now the black accent wheels have grown on me because the PP wheels are pretty dated now.

Cleesj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP 401a 6MT MP
Im thinking the same thing! They look so exotic. Id leave the summer tires on them, run them spring --> fall and then run my black accent all seasons during the winter. If i ever get my car......

When i ordered the car I was really wanting the PP wheels but yea now the black accent wheels have grown on me because the PP wheels are pretty dated now.
I wholeheartedly agree!! Haha. SVE has a set of Mach 1 wheels/replicas that fit on the GT. I guess the ones directly from Ford stick out of the flares a bit on a non Mach 1 HP car. They're hard to get in stock, but can potentially even order with some Mickey's/Nittos.. thinking at some point I'll go this route myself.

https://lmr.com/products/mustang-sve-mhp1-wheels-15-22

Sponsored

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
I wholeheartedly agree!! Haha. SVE has a set of Mach 1 wheels/replicas that fit on the GT. I guess the ones directly from Ford stick out of the flares a bit on a non Mach 1 HP car. They're hard to get in stock, but can potentially even order with some Mickey's/Nittos.. thinking at some point I'll go this route myself.

https://lmr.com/products/mustang-sve-mhp1-wheels-15-22
Yep I've seen those. I'd throw a ford center cap on them, only thing that makes me think twice is cleaning in between all those spokes. I like simple wheel designs because its a massive pain having to scrub each corner with a fingertip.

Cleesj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP 401a 6MT MP
Yep I've seen those. I'd throw a ford center cap on them, only thing that makes me think twice is cleaning in between all those spokes. I like simple wheel designs because its a massive pain having to scrub each corner with a fingertip.
Yeah, even the standard performance pack wheels are no treat, especially with the pads on the stock brembos. Those look like even more "fun" to keep clean.. haha

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime

IMG_20220926_104309.jpg
Beautiful car!!! Enjoy it! Love the pic on the hauler! It's like Christmas morning!

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime
Got my second 45 day "sorry you haven't heard from us" email today.....the saga continues. At least they know I'm alive! This is so painful. But I've made it this far, I'm going to hang on a bit longer. I really want my MP GT..

BLU3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Atlas Blue Mustang EB 101A, Active Ex.
Any updates for the folks who are still stuck in production?
Sponsored