2022 Prices?

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible w/3 pedals, BMW M550i
... the pricing tool and Ford priced it at around $400+. On Ebay/Amazon the exact same thing, same Ford part number, is sold by other Ford dealers for around $250 (including shipping).
It wasn't even listed on the pricing tool when I looked. I wonder if it's n/a on convertibles?

But you're right, I bought mine from my local dealer for the coupe for less than $400 (I don't remember how much, but around $250 seems right).
Sponsored

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
I learned that some options are best acquired later or aftermarket, to get a better price. For example, I did not order the spare tire kit with my vehicle order, because the pricing tool and Ford priced it at around $400+. On Ebay/Amazon the exact same thing, same Ford part number, is sold by other Ford dealers for around $250 (including shipping). So I am saving some money that way.
Yup. Ordering anything with the car that doesn’t need to be installed is usually more expensive. Skip the accessories page entirely.

Edjuerg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang V6, 2022 Mustang GT premium P.P.
It looks like the black accent package increased by $200 too? I could be mistaken but I thought it was $995.
There isn't a price change on everything, but rather a few major options, mainly increasing by anywhere from $100-$1,000. I'm more concerned with how long it is taking Ford to get me my darn VIN number. It's been little over a month and a half, and I was originally told it wouldn't take too long to get the ball rolling. I hope I get the VIN soon. :(
Sponsored