2022 GT Premium

Da Count

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 Edge
Just received order confirmation and am hoping that delivery will be by mid April. I ordered Mischievous Purple, and heard from a like minded friend that his car is on "production" hold and he was advised to select another color. Just curious if anyone else has received the same notification.
Sponsored

moomoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Just received order confirmation and am hoping that delivery will be by mid April. I ordered Mischievous Purple, and heard from a like minded friend that his car is on "production" hold and he was advised to select another color. Just curious if anyone else has received the same notification.
I have ordered same color. It is late availability color that supposedly comes available 2/7 is all I know. So order to dealer shows material hold I believe.

OP
OP

Da Count

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 Edge
I have ordered same color. It is late availability color that supposedly comes available 2/7 is all I know. So order to dealer shows material hold I believe.
Thanks. I'll keep an eye on this and post when I know something. Please let me know if you get an update.
Sponsored