Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
The PP2, if I had had one, would’ve been close enough to what I wanted that it would’ve taken very little modification to get it to that point. Sure, still not ideal, but I wouldn’t have taken the hit of selling the car just for a minor increase in performance

however, now that I have sold my Mustang, I’m not gonna go back and get a PP2, because I’d definitely rather have the Mach 1
Sponsored

gfitzge2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gregg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mach 1 M1545
Perfect, thank you sir!
Mine shows its not scheduled yet but dealer got scheduling info already.. interesting
I know from tracking my Ranger that this site can sometimes be a little behind what the dealer can see. But it is better than just pestering the shot out of your dealer :crackup:

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I’ll have to double check, don’t remember at the moment. It wasn’t anything that stood out to me as being unreasonable.

I’m sure they are. I don’t know what true dealer cost is but I assure you they are still making money on it. Not to mention it goes towards their sales numbers which must generate other bonuses from Ford. This dealer has been great and At this point I won’t even bother shopping local ever again. Locally I’m being told $5k-$8k adm lol
PM me with dealership info please.

Fordified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Mustangs thru the years
This sounds strange to me: Just got a call from my dealer saying that only 44 Mach 1's were coming to Canadian SVT dealers. There's only 40 SVT dealers with each getting one, then the other 4 go into a lottery.
I'm assuming all non-SVT dealers have a much greater allocation than just one each.
Anybody know what the total numbers are for Canada?
Sponsored